- 1 Western Railway 2021
- 2 Advertisement No :- RRC/WR/01/2021Act Apprentice Vacancy – 3591 Posts
- 3 Western Railway Apprentice 2021 Job Openings
- 4 Important Dates for Western Railway Apprentice 2021 Vacancy
- 5 Age Limit for Western Railway Apprentice 2021 Jobs
- 6 Application Fee for Western Railway Apprentice 2021 Recruitment
- 7 Selection Process for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
- 8 Important Links for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
- 9 Contact Address for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- 10 About Western Railway
Western Railway 2021
Advertisement No :- RRC/WR/01/2021
Act Apprentice Vacancy – 3591 Posts
Western Railway Apprentice 2021 – Apply Online for 3591 Vacancy. Western Railway invites online applications for engagement as Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for training in the designated trades at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways to fill up a total of 3591 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Western Railway Apprentice 2021 Job Openings
|Fitter, Welder (G&E), Turner, Machinist, |
Carpenter, Painter (General), Mechanic
(Motor Vehicle), Programming & Systems Administration Assistant (PSAA), Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman, Refrigeration
& AC Mechanic, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman (Civil), Stenographer (English)
|3591||As per Govt. Rules||10th class under 10+2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT.|
Important Dates for Western Railway Apprentice 2021 Vacancy
- Online Application starts from 25-05-2021 1100 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 24-06-2021 1700 hrs.
- Last Date for payment of Fees is 24-06-2021 1700 hrs.
Age Limit for Western Railway Apprentice 2021 Jobs
- Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years as on 24-06-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from OBC by 3 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Western Railway Apprentice 2021 Recruitment
- Application Fees Rs.100/- through online mode.
- Fees Exempted for candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwD and Women.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Selection Process for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Marks obtained in Matriculation and then the Merit List will be prepared.
Important Links for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
For Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway ,Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Road,Grant Road (East), Mumbai – 400 007.
About Western Railway
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) vide their Letter No. E(NG)-II/96/RR-1/62 dated 18.07.2005 have delegated the powers of recruitment to Group ‘D’ posts to the General Managers. In pursuance to this, Railway Recruitment Cell was opened in Western Railway. The Railway Recruitment Cell has been entrusted with the responsibility to make recruitment to all Group ‘D’ posts from open market. RRC-WR is headed by the Chairman (Recruitment), assisted by one Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) and other staff.
The Cell undertakes the recruitment for Group ‘D’ vacancies in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Ratlam, Bhavnagar, Vadodra Divisions, workshops and extra divisional units in the territorial jurisdiction of Western Railway.