|Post Name||Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS 581 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle|
|GDS Vacancy 2021 – 581 Posts|
Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 581 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Uttarakhand Postal Circle invites online applications for Engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak||581||BPM : Rs.12,000/-|
ABPM / Dak Sevak : Rs.10,000/-
|10th standard with passing marks and Basic Computer Training Course Certificate.|
Fluency in Local language
Important Dates for Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Online Application & Payment of Fees starts from 23-08-2021.
- Last date to Apply for Online Application & Payment of Fees is 22-09-2021.
Age Limit for Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 23-08-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 40 Years as on 23-08-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates OBC by 3 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021
- Candidates belonging to General (UR) / EWS / OBC (Male) / Transman is Rs. 100/-.
- No Fees for SC / ST / PwD / Female Candidates & Trans Women.
- The payment can be made through Online mode / Postal Challan.
Selection Process for Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the automatic generated merit list as per the rules and candidates online submitted applications.
Important Links for Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for Uttarakhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Uttarakhand Circle, 0135-2655911, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Department of Posts (DoP)
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.