UPSC Recruitment 2021 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination to fill up a total of 209 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 18-08-2020.
- Last date to Apply Online is 07-09-2020.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 14.09.2020 to 20.09.2020 1800 hrs.
- Last date to pay Online Fee by Cash is 06-09-2020 2359 hrs.
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode) is 07-09-2020 1800 hrs.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 20 Years.
- Minimum age to apply is 25 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from OBC by 3 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from Civilian Central Government Servants by 5 Years.
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to General category is Rs. 500/-.
- Fee Exempted for Candidates belonging to Female / SC and ST.
- Candidates can remit the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview / Personality Test.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click here.
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for UPSC Recruitment 2021
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069, Facilitation Counter : 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591, Email : [email protected]
About Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
The Union Public Service Commission commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
The agency’s charter is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States. The commission is mandated by the Constitution for appointments to the services of the Union and All India Services. It is also required to be consulted by the Government in matters relating to the appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary matters. The commission reports directly to the President and can advise the Government through him. Although, such advice is not binding on the Government. Being a constitutional authority, UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom, along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission.
See More Latest Central Govt Jobs