UPSC IES / ISS Recruitment 2021 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications to conduct Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
|Indian Economic Service (IES)||15||Post-Graduate Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / |
Business Economics / Econometrics
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||11||Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / |
Applied Statistics OR a Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics
Important Dates for UPSC IES / ISS Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 07-04-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 27-04-2021 1800 hrs.
- Last Date for payment of Fees by Cash is 26-04-2021 2359 hrs. (One Day Earlier).
- Last Date for payment of Fees through Online mode is 27-04-2021 1800 hrs.
Age Limit for UPSC IES / ISS Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 years as on 01.08.2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 30 years as on 01.08.2021.
- Age Limit relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST Categories.
- Age Limit relaxed by 3 years for OBC Categories.
- Age Limit relaxed by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- Age Limit relaxed by 10 years for PwD.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UPSC IES / ISS Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to GM is Rs.200/-.
- Application Fees exempted for Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Female and PwD.
- Application Fees can be made by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Important Links for UPSC IES / ISS Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
For How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Syllabus & Eligibility-Check Notification for Accurate Information
Contact Address for UPSC IES / ISS Recruitment 2021
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069, Facilitation Counter : 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
The agency’s charter is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States. The commission is mandated by the Constitution for appointments to the services of the Union and All India Services. It is also required to be consulted by the Government in matters relating to the appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary matters. The commission reports directly to the President and can advise the Government through him. Although, such advice is not binding on the Government. Being a constitutional authority, UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom, along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission.