|Post Name||UPSC Geo-Scientist 192 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||26-03-2022 – Prelims Exam Result Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Advertisement No :- 02/2022 GEOL|
|Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2022 – 192 Posts|
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 192 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications for conducting Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Job Openings 2021
|Sl No.||Post Name||Posts||Qualification|
|1||Geologist, Group A||100||Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo- Exploration or Mineral|
Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management
or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Geochemistry
|2||Geophysicist, Group A||50||M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics)|
|3||Chemist, Group A||20||M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry|
|4||Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology), |
|20||Master’s degree in Geology or applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology|
|5||Scientist ‘B’(Chemical) |
|01||M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry|
|6||Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) Group ‘A’||01||M.Sc in Relevant Disciplines|
Important Dates for UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 22-09-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 12-10-2021 till 1800 hrs.
- Online application can be withdrawn from 20-10-2021 to 26-10-2021 till 1800 hrs.
- Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 20-02-2022.
- Main Exam will be conducted on 25-06-2022 & 26-06-2022.
- Prelims Admit Card will be available from 01-02-2022 Onwards.
Age Limit for UPSC Geo-Scientist Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 years as on 01.01.2022.
- Maximum age to apply is 30 years as on 01.01.2022.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UPSC Geo-Scientist Jobs 2021
- Application Fees Rs. 200/-.
- No Fees for SC / ST / PwD / Women candidates.
- The payment can be made by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Selection Process for UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of Written Examination.
Important Links for UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021
|Prelims Exam Result||Click Here|
|Prelims Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Prelims Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069, Facilitation Counter : 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591, Email : [email protected]
About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
The agency’s charter is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States. The commission is mandated by the Constitution for appointments to the services of the Union and All India Services. It is also required to be consulted by the Government in matters relating to the appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary matters. The commission reports directly to the President and can advise the Government through him. Although, such advice is not binding on the Government. Being a constitutional authority, UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom, along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission.