|Post Name||UPSC ESE (Prelims) 247 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Advertisement No :- 01/2022-ENGG|
|Engineering Services (Prelims) Exam 2022 – 247 Posts|
UPSC ESE (Prelims) Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 247 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications for conducting Engineering Services Examination 2022 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
UPSC ESE (Prelims) Job Openings 2021
|Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2022||247||Degree / Diploma in Relevant Engineering Discipline, M.Sc. Degree or its equivalent, Master’s Degree in Relevant Discipline|
Important Dates for UPSC ESE (Prelims) Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 22-09-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 12-10-2021 till 1800 hrs.
- Last date for Fee Payment (Cash Mode) is 11-10-2021 till 2359 hrs.
- Last date for Fee Payment (Online Mode) is 12-10-2021 till 1800 hrs.
- Online application can be withdrawn from 20-10-2021 to 26-10-2021 till 1800 hrs.
- Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 20-02-2022.
Age Limit for UPSC ESE (Prelims) Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 years as on 01.01.2022.
- Maximum age to apply is 30 years as on 01.01.2022.
- Age Limit relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST Categories.
- Age Limit relaxed by 3 years for OBC Categories.
- Age Limit relaxed by 3 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- Age Limit relaxed by 10 years for PwD.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UPSC ESE (Prelims) Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Other Categories is Rs. 200/-.
- No Fees for SC / ST / PwD / Women candidates.
- The payment can be made by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Selection Process for UPSC ESE (Prelims) Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of Written Examination & Personality Test.
Important Links for UPSC ESE (Prelims) Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for UPSC ESE (Prelims) Recruitment 2021
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069, Facilitation Counter : 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
The agency’s charter is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States. The commission is mandated by the Constitution for appointments to the services of the Union and All India Services. It is also required to be consulted by the Government in matters relating to the appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary matters. The commission reports directly to the President and can advise the Government through him. Although, such advice is not binding on the Government. Being a constitutional authority, UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom, along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission.