|Post Name||UPSC Deputy Director 151 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advertisement No :- 55/2021
Deputy Director Vacancy 2021 – 151 Posts
UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 151 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Deputy Director on probation for 2 Years . Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
UPSC Deputy Director Job Openings 2021
|Deputy Director||151||Any Degree with Three years experience of Administration |
or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance
or Revenue or Tax related matters
Important Dates for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- Last Date to Apply is 02-09-2021 till 2359 hrs.
- Last date for printing of completely submitted Online Application is upto 03-09-2021 till 2359 hrs.
Age Limit for UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021
- Maximum Age limit is 35 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST by 5 years and for OBC by 3 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for employees of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UPSC Deputy Director Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for General (UR) / OBC / EWS is Rs.25/-.
- No Fees for SC / ST / PwD / Women candidates.
- The payment can be made by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Selection Process for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of information provided in the Online Application.
Important Links for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069, Facilitation Counter : 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591, Email : [email protected]
About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
The agency’s charter is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States. The commission is mandated by the Constitution for appointments to the services of the Union and All India Services. It is also required to be consulted by the Government in matters relating to the appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary matters. The commission reports directly to the President and can advise the Government through him. Although, such advice is not binding on the Government. Being a constitutional authority, UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom, along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission.