Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
Advertisement No :- U-38/UPRVUSA/2021
Jr Engineer Vacancy 2021 – 196 Posts
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 196 Vacancy. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL) invites applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) E & M Cadre to fill up a total of 196 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
UPRVUNL 2021 Jr Engineer Job Openings
|Department Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Jr Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||69||Rs.44900||3 years diploma examination in Relevant Discipline with Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script|
|Jr Engineer (Trainee) Mechanical||78||Rs.44900||3 years diploma examination in Relevant Discipline with Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script|
|Jr Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Control & Instrumentation||39||Rs.44900||3 years diploma examination in Relevant Discipline with Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script|
|Jr Engineer (Trainee) Computer||10||Rs.44900|
Important Dates for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 03-06-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online 02-07-2021.
- Last Date for payment of Fees is 04-07-2021 by 2345 hrs.
Age Limit for UPRVUNL Jobs 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 18 Years as on 01-02-2021.
- Maximum age for entry is 40 Years as on 01-02-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST / OBC of Uttar Pradesh by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD Candidates of Uttar Pradesh by 15 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to others as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UPRVUNL Vacancy 2021
- Application Fees for candidates belonging to UR / OBC / EWS is Rs.1000/-.
- Application Fees for candidates belonging to SC/ ST of Uttar Pradesh is Rs.700/-.
- Application Fees for Pwd of Uttar Pradesh is Rs.10/-.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
Selection Process for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance Computer Based Test (CBT)
Important Links for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021
To View Latest Official Notification Click Here
To View Official Notification Click Here.
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited, 4th Floor, TC/46-V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar Lucknow- 226010
About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL)
UPRVUNL is wholly owned state thermal power utility with present generating capacity of 5474 MW, operating 4 Thermal Power Stations within Uttar Pradesh. Poised to contribute in the growth of state, we’re in the process of adding further 3960 MW capacity with super critical technology to our existing fleet.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. The first Thermal Power Station constructed by UPRVUNL was Unchahar Thermal Power Station of 2X210 MW capacity and it was transferred to NTPC on dated 13.02.1992. On dated 14.01.2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board, till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to uprvunl.