|Post Name||UPPSC RO ARO 337 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated on||16-04-2022 – Mains Exam Date Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Advertisement No :- A-2/E-1/2021
Review Officer/ Asst Review Officer (RO/ ARO) Exam 2021 – 337 Posts
UPPSC RO ARO Exam 2021 : Apply Online for 337 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites online applications from interested Applicants to conduct Review Officer (RO) / Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Exam 2021 to fill up a total of 337 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
UPPSC RO ARO Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|RO / ARO General||228||Rs.44900-142400 level-7 to 47600-151100 level-8||Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline and Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.|
|RO/ ARO Special (Backlog)||109||Rs.44900-142400 level-7 to 47600-151100 level-8||Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline and Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.|
Important Dates for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
Mains Exam Dates
- Online Application starts from 16-03-2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online is 31-03-2022.
- Last Date for receipt of Application is 07-04-2022.
Prelims Exam Dates
- Online Application starts from 05-03-2021.
- Last Date for Apply Online is 05-04-2021 (Date extended from 01-04-2021 to 05-04-2021).
- Last Date to pay Examination Fee Online in the Bank is 05-04-2021. (Date extended from 01-04-2021 to 05-04-2021).
- Date for Re-uploading Photo/ Signature is 16-04-2021 to 23-04-2021.
- Date for Prelims Exam is 05-12-2021
- Date for Mains Exam is from 24-04-2022 to 26-04-2022 (Date changed from 10-04-2022).
Age Limit for UPPSC RO ARO Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years.
- Minimum age to apply is 40 Years.
- Age relaxations may be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UPPSC RO ARO Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates from General (UR) / EWS / OBC is Rs. 125/- (Rs. 100/- Fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee).
- Application Fees for Candidates from SC / ST / Ex Serviceman is Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee).
- Application Fees for PwD candidates is Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee).
- Application fees can be paid through online mode only.
Important Links for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Mains)||Click Here|
|Mains Notification||Click Here|
|Prelims Result & Mains Qualified List||Click Here|
|Mains Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Answer Key||General Hindi (Set – A | B | C | D)|
General Studies (Set – A | B | C | D)
|Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Prelims Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Re-Upload of Photo / Signature||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||English / Hindi|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
About Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act, 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.
As a consequence the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on the 1st of April 1937 with its headquarters at PRAYAGRAJand has a glorious past of more than 60 years. At the time of its inception The UP Public Service Commission was situated in a few rooms in the then Secretariat, but now apart from a lavish campus at PRAYAGRAJ , it has a Camp Office in the state capital Lucknow as well. In 1937 only 9,811 applications were disposed and over the years the quantum of work has increased manifold with the disposal of a few lakh applications every year now.
The UP Public service Commission has modernized itself with the times and massive computerization is being undertaken presently. The examination system has been partly computerized and the process is still under progress.
It has two spacious Examination Centers in PRAYAGRAJ and Lucknow and they can cater to the needs of 3000 candidates at the same time.