UPPSC Recruitment 2021 : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites online applications for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2021 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2021 to fill up a total of 416 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 05-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 05-03-2021 1200 hrs.
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank is 02-03-2021.
- Date for Re-uploading Photo/ Signature is 10-03-2021 to 17-03-2021.
- Date for Prelims Exam is 24-10-2021.
- Date for Mains Exam is from 28-01-2022.
Age Limit for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years.
- Minimum age to apply is 40 Years.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on 01-07-2021 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 02-07-1981 and not later than 02-07-2000.
- For PwD Candidates the maximum age limit is 55 Years.
- Age relaxation and reservation shall be given according to Rules.
Application Fee for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- For Preliminary Exam the fee for UR / OBC/ EBC is Rs. 125/- (Exam Fee Rs. 100/- + Online Processing Fee of Rs. 25/-).
- For Preliminary Exam the fee for SC / ST / Ex Serviceman is Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs. 40/- + Online Processing Fee of Rs. 25/-).
- Candidates belonging to General / EWS / BC / OBC of other states is Rs. 350/-.
- Candidates belonging to OBC/ BC Candidates of Rajasthan State is Rs. 250/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwD Candidates is Rs. 150/-.
Selection Process for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personality Test.
Important Links for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
To View Prelims & Mains Exam Date Notice Click Here
To View Prelims Exam Postponed Notice Click Here
Notice for Re-Upload of Photo / Signature Click Here
To Apply Online Click here.
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Step by Step Instructions:
Contact Address for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
About Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act, 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.
As a consequence the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on the 1st of April 1937 with its headquarters at PRAYAGRAJand has a glorious past of more than 60 years. At the time of its inception The UP Public Service Commission was situated in a few rooms in the then Secretariat, but now apart from a lavish campus at PRAYAGRAJ , it has a Camp Office in the state capital Lucknow as well. In 1937 only 9,811 applications were disposed and over the years the quantum of work has increased manifold with the disposal of a few lakh applications every year now.
The UP Public service Commission has modernized itself with the times and massive computerization is being undertaken presently. The examination system has been partly computerized and the process is still under progress.
It has two spacious Examination Centers in PRAYAGRAJ and Lucknow and they can cater to the needs of 3000 candidates at the same time.