|Post Name||UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Exam 281 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated on||09-11-2021 – Exam Date Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Advertisement No :- A-5/E-1/2021
Combined State Engineering Services Exam 2021 – 281 Posts
UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Exam 2021 : Apply Online for 281 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) invites online applications for the engagement of Assistant Engineer, Chief Fire Officer, Manager & various other vacancies through Combined State Engineering Services (General Recruitment / Special Recruitment) Examination-2021. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Job Openings
|Sl No.||Department||Post Name||Posts||Qualification|
|1||Public Works Deptt. (P.W.D.)||Asstt. Engg. (Civil)||36||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|2||Public Works Deptt. (P.W.D.)||Asstt. Engg (Electrical/ Mechanical)||28||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|3||Housing and urban Planning Dept.||Asstt. Engg. (Civil)||21||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|4||Nagar Vikas Vibhag||Asstt. Engg. (Water) /’B’ |
Category Jalkal Engg
|14||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|5||Nagar Vikas Vibhag||Asstt. Engg. (Traffic)||04||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|6||Agriculture Deptt.||U.P.Agriculture Service Group ‘B'(Engg.Branch)||04||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|7||Avas Evam Vikas Parishad||Asstt. Engg. (Civil)||76||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|8||Avas Evam Vikas Parishad||Asstt. Engg. (Electrical)||04||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|9||Ground Water Department||Asstt. Engg. (Civil)||06||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|10||Ground Water Department||Asstt. Engg. (Mechanical)||03||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|11||Minor Irrigation Dept||Asstt. Engg. (Agriculture)||07||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engg Discipline|
|12||Industrial development Dept||Manager (Civil)||49||Degree in relevant branch|
|13||Industrial development Deptt (Electrical/ Mechanical||Manager (Electrical / Mechanical)||05||Degree in relevant branch|
|14||Home (Police) Department||Chief Fire Officer||13||Degree in Fire Engineering|
|15||Information and Public Relations Deptt||Asst. Television Engg.||01||Degree in Electronics Engineering|
|16||Rural Engg. Deptt.||Asstt. Engg. (Civil)||10||Bachelor Degree in Civil|
Important Dates for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 13-08-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 13-09-2021.
- Last Date for receipt of Examination Fee Online in the Bank is 10-09-2021.
- Re-Uploading Photo/ Signature can be done between 15-09-2021 to 22-09-2021.
- Examination will be conducted on 23-01-2022.
Age Limit for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- Minimum age to apply is 40 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / Other Backward Classes, Skilled players of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees including Teachers / Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad and Teachers / Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of Uttar Pradesh State.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 15 years for PwD of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to General / EBC / OBC is Rs.220/- (Exam fee Rs.200/- + Online Processing Fee Rs.25/-).
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman is Rs.105/- (Exam fee Rs.80/- + Online Processing Fee Rs.25/-).
- Application Fees for PwD Candidates is Rs.25/- (Exam fee NIL + Online Fee Rs.25/-).
- Payment can be done through Online mode only. (Credit card, Debit card, Net banking).
Selection Process for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and then called for Interview.
Important Links for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Recruitment 2021
|Exam Date||Click here|
|Re-Upload Photo / Signature||Click Here | Notice|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Recruitment 2021
About Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act, 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.
As a consequence the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on the 1st of April 1937 with its headquarters at PRAYAGRAJand has a glorious past of more than 60 years. At the time of its inception The UP Public Service Commission was situated in a few rooms in the then Secretariat, but now apart from a lavish campus at PRAYAGRAJ , it has a Camp Office in the state capital Lucknow as well. In 1937 only 9,811 applications were disposed and over the years the quantum of work has increased manifold with the disposal of a few lakh applications every year now.
The UP Public service Commission has modernized itself with the times and massive computerization is being undertaken presently. The examination system has been partly computerized and the process is still under progress.
It has two spacious Examination Centers in PRAYAGRAJ and Lucknow and they can cater to the needs of 3000 candidates at the same time.