UP Police Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRPB) invites online applications for Sub Inspector (Confidential), Asst Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts ) & Asst Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk) Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for UP Police Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 01-05-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 31-05-2021 0000 hrs.
- Last date to Pay Fees for Online Application is 31-05-2021 0000 hrs.
Age Limit for UP Police Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 21 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- Maximum age for entry is 28 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC / ST / OBC Candidates.
- An Age relaxation of 3 years applicable for Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UP Police Recruitment 2021
- Fees for candidates is Rs.500/-.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
Selection Process for UP Police Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination.
Important Links for UP Police Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here (Link will be active from 01-05-2021)
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here.
Contact Address for UP Police Recruitment 2021
Uttar Pradesh Police Service Recruitment and Promotion Board, Tulsi Ganga Complex, 19-C Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226001, Email: email@example.com, Phone-0522-2235752, Fax-0522-2235806 CUG-9454404786
About UP Police
With an area of appx. 243,286 Sq.Km. and a population of over 20 Crores apporx (census 2011), Uttar Pradesh has the distinction of being the largest single Police force not only in the country but of the entire world. The Director General of UP Police commands a force of approx. 2.5 Lacs aprox. personnel spread over 75 districts, 33 armed Battalions and other specialised wings/ branches relating to Intelligence, Investigation, Anti-corruption, Technical, Training, Forensic Science etc.
The present police system in the country was created following the recommendation of the Police Commission headed by Mr. H.M. Court in 1860 which led to the enactment of the Police Act of 1861, which is in force even today. The same Mr. Court became the first Inspector General of Police of the then North West Province and Avadh which comprised the territory of the present state of Uttar Pradesh.