|Post Name||UP Police Sub Inspector & Asst. Sub-Inspector 1329 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||25-07-2022 – Typing Test Result Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police
Sub Inspector & Asst Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2021 – 1329 Posts
UP Police Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRPB) invites online applications for Sub Inspector (Confidential), Asst Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts ) & Asst Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk) Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Sub Inspector & Asst Sub-Inspector of Police Job Openings
Important Dates for UP Police Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 01-05-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 22-07-2021 0000 hrs. (Date extended from 31-05-2021 to 15-06-2021 and again to 30-06-2021 & Again to 15-07-2021 and now extended to 22-07-2021.
- Last date to Pay Fees for Online Application is 22-07-2021.
- CBT will be conducted on 04-12-2021 & 05-12-2021.
- Availability of Answer Key on 17-12-2021.
- Submission of Answer Key Objections is from 17-12-2021 to 23-12-2021.
- DV will be conducted on 20-05-2022 & 21-05-2022.
- Computer Typing Test will be conducted on 11-07-2022.
Age Limit for UP Police Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 21 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- Maximum age for entry is 28 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC / ST / OBC Candidates.
- An Age relaxation of 3 years applicable for Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UP Police Vacancy 2021
- Fees for candidates is Rs.500/-.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
Selection Process for UP Police Jobs 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination.
Important Links for UP Police Recruitment 2021
|Typing Test Result||Click Here|
|Typing Test List||Click Here|
|Computer Typing Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|DV Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|DV list||Link-I | Link-II|
|PET Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|PET Date||Click Here|
|List for DV / PST||Click Here|
|Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Exam Result||Link-I | Link-II|
|CBT Admit Card||Click Here|
|CBT Exam Notice||Click Here|
|CBT Dates||Click Here|
|Stenography Test Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for UP Police Recruitment 2021
Uttar Pradesh Police Service Recruitment and Promotion Board, Tulsi Ganga Complex, 19-C Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226001, Email: [email protected], Phone-0522-2235752, Fax-0522-2235806 CUG-9454404786
About Uttar Pradesh Police
With an area of appx. 243,286 Sq.Km. and a population of over 20 Crores apporx (census 2011), Uttar Pradesh has the distinction of being the largest single Police force not only in the country but of the entire world. The Director General of UP Police commands a force of approx. 2.5 Lacs aprox. personnel spread over 75 districts, 33 armed Battalions and other specialised wings/ branches relating to Intelligence, Investigation, Anti-corruption, Technical, Training, Forensic Science etc.
The present police system in the country was created following the recommendation of the Police Commission headed by Mr. H.M. Court in 1860 which led to the enactment of the Police Act of 1861, which is in force even today. The same Mr. Court became the first Inspector General of Police of the then North West Province and Avadh which comprised the territory of the present state of Uttar Pradesh.