|Post Name||UKSSSC Forest Guard 894 Vacancy|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Advt No. 36/2021|
|Forest Guard Vacancy 2021 – 894 Posts|
UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 894 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) invites online applications for the engagement of Forest Guards. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Forest Guard |
(Post Code – 721/679/36/2021)
|894||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100||Intermediate or Equivalent Qualification|
Physical Standards for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021
|Male Height||163 Cms|
|Female Height||150 Cms|
|Chest for Male Only||5 Cms expansion|
|Running||Male 25 Kms in 4 Hours, Female 14 Kms in 4 Hours|
Important Dates for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021
- Online Application will be available from 24-08-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 07-10-2021
- Last Date to Pay Application Fees is 09-10-2021.
- Written Exam will be in December 2021.
Age Limit for UKSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2021
- Minimum age to Apply is 18 Years.
- Maximum age to Apply is 29 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UKSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to General (UR) / OBC of Uttarakhand State is Rs. 300/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / ST / EWS is Rs. 150/-.
- Application Fees can be paid through Online Mode.
Selection Procedure for UKSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Physical Endurance Test / Physical Standards. If qualified then will be called for Written Examination.
Important Links for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission, Thano Road,Near Maharana Pratap Sports College, Raipur, Dehradun-248008,Uttarakhand, General Inquiry Phone No.-9520991174,9520991172
“The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Bill,2014″(Adhiniyam Sankhya 20 of 2014) as passed by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor was published vide Notification No-181/XXXVI(3)/2014-39(1)/2014 dated June 24,2014.
The Personnel Section-2 of the Government of Uttarakhand vide Notification No-106/XXX(2)/14-03(01)/2014 TC-III -dated September 17 ,2014 notified that the Governor was pleased to accord his consent for the formation of “The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission” with its Head-Quarters at Dehradun.
Vide Appointment order No-443/XXX(2)/2014-3(1) dated September 18,2014, Dr.R.B.S.Rawat,I.F.S.(Retired) was appointed as Chairman of the Commission from the date he assumes the charge. Accordingly Dr. R.B.S.Rawat assumed the charge of the Chairman of the Commission on September 26,2014. Shri Diwan Singh Bhainsora and Mahesh Chandra,Indian Trade Service(Retired) assumed the charge of members on September 30,2014 and October 10,2014 respectively. At present Dr.M.S.Kanyal is Secretary of the Commission.The Commission is meant for direct recruitment of all Group ‘C’ posts falling vacant under various departments of the State subject to exceptions stated at Para 3 of the Act(The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Act,2014) and the posts falling under the purview of the Public Service Commission.