|Post Name||TRB Tripura STPGT 300 Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tripura|
|STPGT Vacancy 2022 – 300 Posts|
TRB Tripura STPGT Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 300 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tripura invites online applications for Engagement as “Post Graduate Teacher (For Class Xl-Xll)” through Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT) – 2022 for the residents of Tripura. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
TRB Tripura STPGT Job Openings 2022
|Sl No.||Subject Name||Posts||Pay Scale|
Qualification for TRB Tripura STPGT Vacancy 2022
Candidates with Post Graduation and B.Ed can Apply.
Important Dates for TRB Tripura STPGT Vacancy 2022
- Notification Date : 02-05-2022.
- Online Application will be available from 12-05-2022 from 1600 hrs.
- Last date to Apply for Online Application is 20-05-2022 till 1600 hrs.
- Last date to pay fees for Online Application is 24-05-2022 till 1600 hrs.
- Admit Card available from 28-06-2022 1600 hrs to 05-07-2022 1600 hrs.
- Test will be conducted on 17-07-2022.
Age Limit for TRB Tripura STPGT Jobs 2022
- Maximum age to apply is 40 Years as on 02-05-2022.
|SC / ST||05 Years|
|PwD Candidates||05 Years|
|Govt. Servant (SC / ST & PwD Only)||05 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per Norms|
Application Fees for TRB Tripura STPGT Jobs 2022
- Application Fees for General (UR) is Rs. 300/-.
- Application Fees for SC / ST / PwD is Rs. 200/-.
- Online Application fees payment can be made by Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Internet Banking.
Selection Procedure for TRB Tripura STPGT Recruitment 2022
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of Marks obtained in the Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers (STPGT)-2022.
Important Links for TRB Tripura STPGT Notification 2022
Contact Address for TRB Tripura STPGT Recruitment 2022
Teachers’ Recruitement Board, Tripura Education (School) Department, Government of Tripura
Shiksha Bhavan, Office Lane Agartala 799001 Phone: 03812304868
About Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tripura
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of section 23 of the RTE Act, National council for Teacher Education had vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in various levels of classes. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that she / he should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the National council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Accordingly, Government of Tripura has constituted the Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) for conduct of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for selection of candidates at elementary level (for classes I to VIII) as well as conduct of Selection Test for Graduate Teachers (for classes IX-X) and Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers (for classes XI-XII) for recommendation of recruitment of teachers.