TPSC Jr Medical Officer / GDMO Recruitment 2021 : Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites online applications for Engagement of Junior Medical Officer- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-IV to fill up a total of 164 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
|Post Name||Posts||Age||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Junior Medical Officer- General Duty Medical Officer||164||40 Years as on |
|Rs.54000||MBBS with permanent Registration from Medical Council of India|
Important Dates for TPSC Jr Medical Officer / GDMO Recruitment 2021
- Starting date to Apply Online is 10-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply is 20-05-2021 (Extended from 17-05-2021 to 20-05-2021
- Interview for recruitment may start from 25-05-2021.
- Provisionally Eligible Candidates List for Interview will be available on 20-05-2021.
Age Limit for TPSC Jr Medical Officer / GDMO Recruitment 2021
- Maximum age to apply is 40 Years.
- Age relaxation for candidates from SC / ST / PwD by 5 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for TPSC Jr Medical Officer / GDMO Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to GM is Rs. 300/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / ST / BPL / PwD is Rs. 250/-.
- The payment can be made through Bank Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Selection Process for TPSC Jr Medical Officer / GDMO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of API Calculation (Academic Performance Index) & Interview.
Important Links for TPSC Jr Medical Officer / GDMO Recruitment 2021
Last Date Extended Notice Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for TPSC Jr Medical Officer / GDMO Recruitment 2021
Tripura Public Service Commission,Akhaura Road Agartala, Tripura Pin: 799001, Phone: 0381-232-5811, Fax: 0381-232-3944, E.mail- [email protected]
About Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October, 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of Provincial Public Service Commission its statehood on 21st January,1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October, 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I. K. Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala.