|Post Name||State Health Society Bihar CHO 2100 Vacancy 2021|
|Last Updated on||19-09-2021 – Final Selection List Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
State Health Society, Bihar
Advertisement No :- 06/2021
Community Health Officer Vacancy 2021 – 2100 Posts
State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2100 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : State Health Society, Bihar invites online applications from fresh / working GNM / B.Sc Nursing candidates as Community Health Officer (CHO) to fill up a total of 2100 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
State Health Society Bihar CHO Job Openings 2021
Community Health Officer (CHO)
|2100||Rs.10,000/- Per Month||Working regular Staff Nurse GNM / B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar OR Staff Nurse/ GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/ Govt. of Bihar and Registration in Nursing Council|
Important Dates for State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- Online Application Starts from 16-07-2021 1000 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 29-07-2021 till 1800 hrs.
- Last date to Pay Fees Online 29-07-2021 till 1800 hrs.
- CBT will be held on 13-08-2021.
- Download CBT Admit Card on 07-08-2021.
- DV / Counselling will be held on 01-09-2021 to 04-09-2021 & 06-09-2021 to 08-09-2021.
Application Fees for State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to General (UR) / EWS / BC / MBC is Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST, Bihar Domicile Female & Divine Body candidates of All category is Rs. 250/-.
- Candidates can pay their application fee by Credit Card / Debit Card or Net banking.
Age Limit for State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age is 21 Years as on 01-08-2021.
- Maximum Age for UR / EWS candidates is 42 Years as on 01-08-2021.
- Maximum Age is 45 Years for BC / MBC (Male & Female), UR / EWS ( Female) candidates as on 01-08-2021.
- Maximum Age 47 Years for SC / ST (Male & Female) candidates as on 01-08-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Selection Process for State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) / Interview.
Important Links for State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
|Final Selection List||Click Here|
|DV-Counselling Dates||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Instructions for Filling Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
State Health Society, Bihar, Parivar Kalyan Bhavan, Sheikhpura, Patna – 800 014.Phone:-+91-612-2290328, Fax : +91-612-2290322, Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bihar State Health Society
The state health society, Bihar has been established to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, managing (including disbursement to implementing agencies e.g. Directorate, of Medical & Public Health District Societies, NGOs etc.) and account for the funds received from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Its resources will manage the NGO / PPP (Public-Private partnership) components of the NRHM in the state including execution of contracts, disbursement of funds and monitoring of performance. Bihar Govt. has decided that SHS Bihar will function as a Resource Centre for the Department of Health & Family Welfare in policy/situational analysis and policy development (including development of operational guidelines and preparation of policy change proposals for the consideration of Government).
SHS Bihar, Strengthen the technical / management capacity of the Directorate of Medical & Health Services patna as well as of the Districts Societies by various means including through recruitment of individual / institutional experts from the open market and mobilize financial / non-financial resources for complementing/supplementing the NRHM activities in the State.
It will organize training, meeting, conferences, policy review studies / surveys, workshops and inter-state exchange visits etc. for deriving inputs for improving the implementation of NRHM in the BIHAR.