State Health Society, Bihar
Advertisement No :- 02/2021
Community Health Officer Vacancy 2021 – 859 Posts
Bihar SHS CCH 2021 : Bihar State Health Society invites online applications from eligible GNM / B.Sc Nursing Candidates for taking admission in the 06 month Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission to fill up a total of 859 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Bihar SHS CCH 2021
- Online Application starts from 15-01-2021 1000 hrs
- Last date to Apply Online is 04-02-2021 1800 hrs.
- Last date to pay Online Application fee is 04-02-2021 1800 hrs.
Age Limit for Bihar SHS CCH 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years.
- The upper age limit for UR & EWS is 42 yrs, BC / MBC Male & Female is 45 yrs, UR Female / EWS Female is 45 yrs, SC / ST Male & Female is 47 yrs.
- An Age relaxation of 10 years applicable to Divine Body applicants.
Application Fee for Bihar SHS CCH 2021
- Candidates belonging to UR/ BC / MBC and EWS are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST of Bihar State Female & Divine Body is Rs. 250/-.
- Payment can be made through online mode only.
Selection Process for Bihar SHS CCH 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and category wise vacancies available.
Important Links for Bihar SHS CCH 2021
To View Final Selection List Click Here
To View Allotment of Study Centre Click Here
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Bihar SHS CCH 2021
State Health Society, Bihar, Parivar Kalyan Bhavan, Sheikhpura, Patna – 800 014. Phone:-+91-612-2290328, Fax : +91-612-2290322, Email:- email@example.com
About Bihar State Health Society
The state health society, Bihar has been established to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, managing (including disbursement to implementing agencies e.g. Directorate, of Medical & Public Health District Societies, NGOs etc.) and account for the funds received from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Its resources will manage the NGO / PPP (Public-Private partnership) components of the NRHM in the state including execution of contracts, disbursement of funds and monitoring of performance. Bihar Govt. has decided that SHS Bihar will function as a Resource Centre for the Department of Health & Family Welfare in policy/situational analysis and policy development (including development of operational guidelines and preparation of policy change proposals for the consideration of Government).
SHS Bihar, Strengthen the technical / management capacity of the Directorate of Medical & Health Services patna as well as of the Districts Societies by various means including through recruitment of individual / institutional experts from the open market and mobilize financial / non-financial resources for complementing/supplementing the NRHM activities in the State.
It will organize training, meeting, conferences, policy review studies / surveys, workshops and inter-state exchange visits etc. for deriving inputs for improving the implementation of NRHM in the BIHAR.
See more Latest Govt Jobs in Bihar