SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 112 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) invites online applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Supervisors. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
SSSB Punjab Supervisor Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale|
Qualification for SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2021
- Should be a Graduate from a recognized university or Institution in any of the subjects viz. Home Science, Nutrition, Child Development, Psychology, Economics, Social Work or Sociology.
- Should be a Graduate from recognized university or institution and should have three years experience as Bal Sewaka or Gram Sewaka or Anganwadi Workers/
- Should have knowledge of Punjabi language upto Matriculation Standard.
Important Dates for SSSB Punjab Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Starting date to Apply Online is 10-05-2021.
- Last Date to Apply is 31-05-2021 1700 hrs.
- Last Date to pay the Fees is 02-06-2021.
- Tentative Date for Computer Based Exam is in June 2021.
Age Limit for SSSB Punjab Supervisor Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 37 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age for candidates from SC / ST and Backward Class Resident of Punjab State is 42 Years.
- Maximum age for candidates from State and Central Government employees of Punjab State is 45 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for SSSB Punjab Supervisor Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to General (UR) / Freedom Fighter / Sports Category is Rs.1000/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / BC / EWS is Rs. 250/-.
- Application Fees for Ex-Servicemen & Dependents is Rs. 200/-.
- Application Fees for PwD Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- The payment can be made through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Rupay Card, PhonePay, Google Pay, Paytm etc.
Selection Process for SSSB Punjab Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Marks obtained in the examination and then the Merit List is prepared.
Important Links for SSSB Punjab Supervisor Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for SSSB Punjab Supervisor Recruitment 2021
Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab, Forest Complex, Sector – 68, SAS Nager Mohali, Phone – 0172-2298000
About Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Article 320 of the Constitution of India, although, provides that it shall be within the jurisdiction of the State Public Service Commission to make recruitment to Civil Services and for civil posts, yet the proviso there under empowers the State Government to make regulations specifying the matters in which either generally, or in any particular class of case or any particular circumstances, it shall not be necessary for the Public Service Commission to be consulted. Under the said provisio the State Government has been making regulations in respect of posts for which it shall not be necessary for the State Public Service Commission to be consulted. As per latest amendment made – vide Notification No. 22/const./Art. 320/Amd.(34)/80. dated 6th March, 1980 to the Punjab Public Service Commission (Limitation of the Functions) Regulations, 1955, post carrying an initial salary of Rs. 699/- or less are not within the preview of the Public Service Commission with effect from 18th October, 1979. for the purpose of making recruitment to the posts not falling within the purview of the Punjab Public Service Commission. The State Government had been constituting the S.S.S. Board / Departmental Committees from time to time. The Board, in the first instance, was thus constituted on 11th September, 1953, under Article 309 of the Constitution of India. The posts carrying an initial salary of less than Rs. 325/- per mensem are to be filled through the Employment Exchanges, etc. The present Board has been constituted w.e.f. 7th April, 1981, – vide Notification No.12/45/80-1GE,/3781, dated 7th April, 1981 (Copy at Annexure ‘A’). The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying an initial salary of not less than Rs. 325/- per month and not more than Rs. 699/- per month. The cases of appointments by promotion or by transfer are not referable to the Board.