|Post Name||SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) 2065 Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Advertisement No. Phase-X/2022|
|Selection Posts (Phase-X) Vacancy 2022 – 2065 Posts|
SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 2065 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications for Selection Posts (Phase-X) 2022. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Job Openings 2022
|Sl No.||Post Name||Posts||Qualification|
|1||Selection Posts (Phase-X) 2022||2065||Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation|
Important Dates for SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration of Application starts from 12-05-2022.
- Last date for Registration of Online Application is 13-06-2022 till 2300 hrs.
- Last Date for Online fee Payment is 15-06-2022 till 2300 hrs.
- Last date to generate offline Challan is 16-06-2022 till 2300 hrs.
- Last date for payment through Challan (During working hours of Bank) is 18-06-2022.
- Window for Application Form Correction from 20-06-2022 to 24-06-2022 till 2300 hrs.
- Computer Based Examination will be tentatively in the month of June 2022.
Age Limit for SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Maximum age to apply is 30 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST by 5 years only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC by 3 years only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD by 10 years only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen by 3 years only.
- Age relaxations is as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Jobs 2022
- Application Fees is Rs.100/-.
- No Fees for SC / ST/ PwD / Women & Ex Serviceman Candidates.
- Online Application fees payment can be made through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process for SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Notification 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted for on the basis of Computer Based Examinations.
Important Links for SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Recruitment 2022
Contact Address for SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission, Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories. Referring in particular to the identical nature of qualifications stipulated for entry into such posts in various offices, the Commission advocated pooling of the requirements of non-technical posts by different Departments and selection of personnel either by joint recruitment or through a recruitment board. It was in pursuance of this recommendation that the Government of India decided to constitute a Subordinate Services Commission under an Executive Resolution.