|Post Name||SSC Latest CGL Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||16-07-2022 – Tier-I Final Answer Key Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2021|
SSC Latest CGL Recruitment : Apply Online for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2021 | Latest Govt Jobs : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications for Conducting Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2021 in Group B & C. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
SSC Latest CGL Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Age Limit as on |
|Assistant Audit Officer||18-30 years|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||18-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer (IB)||18-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer (MOR)||20-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer (MOEA)||20-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ)||20-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer (Ele & IT)||18-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||18-30 years|
|Inspector of Income Tax||18-30 years|
|Inspector, (CGST & Central Excise)||18-30 years|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||18-30 years|
|Inspector (Examiner)||18-30 years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||18-30 years|
|Sub Inspector||20-30 years|
|Inspector (Department of|
|Assistant/ Superintendent||18-30 years|
|Assistant (NCLAT)||18-30 years|
|Research Assistant||18-30 years|
|Divisional Accountant||18-30 years|
|Sub Inspector||18-30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||18-32 years|
|Auditor (C & AG)||18-27 years|
|Auditor (CGDA)||18-27 years|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||18-27 years|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||18-27 years|
|Tax Assistant||18-27 years|
Educational Qualification for SSC Latest CGL Recruitment 2021
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Important Dates for SSC Latest CGL Vacancy 2021
- Online Application will be available from 23-12-2021.
- Last date to Apply for Online Application is 23-01-2022 till 2330 hrs.
- Last date to pay fees for Online Application is 25-01-2022 till 2330 hrs.
- Last date to generate offline Challan is 26-01-2022 till 2330 hrs.
- Last date to pay fees through Challan (during Bank working hours) is 27-01-2022.
- Correction in Application Form including online payment can be done between 28-01-2022 to 01-02-2022 till 2330 hrs.
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) will be conducted in the month of April 2022.
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-II) & Descriptive Paper (Tier-III) will be notified later.
- Tier-I Examination (CBE) will be conducted from 11-04-2022 to 21-04-2022.
Age Limit for SSC Latest CGL Jobs 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Maximum age to apply is 32 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST by 5 years only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC by 3 years only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD Candidates by 10 years only.
- Age relaxations is as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fees for SSC Latest CGL Jobs 2021
- Candidates belonging to General (UR) is Rs. 100/-.
- No fees for Candidates belonging to Women / SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- Online Application fees payment can be made through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Selection Procedure for SSC Latest CGL Jobs 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based Examination (CBE) & Computer Proficiency Test / Data Entry Skill Test.
Important Links for SSC Latest CGL Notification 2021
|Tier-I Final Answer Key||Click Here | Notice|
|Tier-II & Tier-III Exam Date||Click Here|
|Tier-I Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Tier-I Result||Result : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Notice|
|Tier-I Answer Key||Click Here | Notice|
|Tier-I Admit Card||CR Region | Other Region|
|Tier-I Application Status||Click Here|
|Tier-I Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for SSC Latest CGL Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission, Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories. Referring in particular to the identical nature of qualifications stipulated for entry into such posts in various offices, the Commission advocated pooling of the requirements of non-technical posts by different Departments and selection of personnel either by joint recruitment or through a recruitment board. It was in pursuance of this recommendation that the Government of India decided to constitute a Subordinate Services Commission under an Executive Resolution.