|Post Name||SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 853 Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Head Constable (Ministerial) Exam 2022 – 853 Posts|
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 853 Vacancy | Latest Central Government Jobs : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications for Engagement as Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination 2022. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Job Openings 2022 | Central Government Jobs
|Sl No.||Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Head Constable (Ministerial) – Male||503||Rs. 25500-81100|
|2||Head Constable (Ministerial) – |
|3||Head Constable (Ministerial) – Female||276||Rs. 25500-81100|
Educational Qualification for SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 | Central Government Jobs
Candidates with 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) & Speed in English Typing with 30 WPM OR Speed in Hindi Typing with 25 WPM.
Important Dates for SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 | Central Government Jobs
- Online Registration of Application starts from 17-05-2022.
- Last date for Registration of Online Application is 16-06-2022 till 2300 hrs.
- Last Date for Online fee Payment is 17-06-2022 till 2300 hrs.
- Last date to generate offline Challan is 18-06-2022 till 2300 hrs.
- Last date for payment through Challan (During working hours of Bank) is 20-06-2022.
- Window for Application Form Correction from 21-06-2022 to 25-06-2022 till 2300 hrs.
- Computer Based Examination will be in the month of September 2022.
Age Limit for SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Vacancy 2022 | Central Government Jobs
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Maximum age to apply is 25 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST by 5 Years only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC by 3 Years only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 Years for widows/divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD by 10 Years only.
- Age relaxations is as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Jobs 2022 | Central Government Jobs
- Application Fees is Rs.100/-.
- No Fees for SC / ST/ PwD / Women & Ex Serviceman Candidates.
- Online Application fees payment can be made through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process for SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Notification 2022 | Central Government Jobs
- Candidates will be shortlisted for on the basis of Computer Based Examinations.
Important Links for SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 | Central Government Jobs
Contact Address for SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2022 | Central Government Jobs
Staff Selection Commission, Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories. Referring in particular to the identical nature of qualifications stipulated for entry into such posts in various offices, the Commission advocated pooling of the requirements of non-technical posts by different Departments and selection of personnel either by joint recruitment or through a recruitment board. It was in pursuance of this recommendation that the Government of India decided to constitute a Subordinate Services Commission under an Executive Resolution.