SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021 : State Selection Board, Odisha invites online applications for Lecturer (DP Posts) in Non-Govt aided colleges of Odisha to fill up a total of 972 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 22-03-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 21-04-2021 (Midnight).
Age Limit for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 42 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC / ST / SEBC, Women and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- An Age relaxation of 10 years applicable for PwD candidates.
- Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. of India Rules.
Application Fee for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Application fee of Rs. 100/-. for UR Candidates.
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD is Rs. 200/-.
- Payment will be accepted through Online mode only.
Selection Process for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test, Career, Viva-Voce Test.
Important Links for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here.
Contact Address for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education, Government of Odisha, Unit – II, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751009. Phone No.:- 0674-2532941, E-mail ID :- firstname.lastname@example.org
About State Selection Board, Odisha
The office of the State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education was set up by Government of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1975 under erstwhile Education & Youth Services Department for carrying out selection of suitable candidates against the sanctioned Direct Payment posts in the state Cadre (both in teaching and non-teaching) in the aided non-government colleges of the state. It was also entrusted with the responsibilities for selection of suitable candidates for teaching and non teaching posts both in the Government and aided Schools of the State in pursuance of Sub-Section(2) and (3) of Section 10 of the Odisha Education Act, 1969 (Odisha Act 15 of 1969) read with Rule 4 of the Odisha Educational (Recruitment and conditions of service of Teachers and Members of the Staff of the Aided Educational Institutions ) Rules , 1974. It was also declared by the Government of Odisha as a permanent body in the year 1987.