|Post Name||South Western Railway Act Apprentice 904 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|RRC South Western Railway|
|Advt No. 01/2021|
|Act Apprentice Vacancy 2021 – 904 Posts|
South Western Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 904 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli, South Western Railway invites applications for Engagement as Act Apprentices in Workshops and Divisions of South Western Railway. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
South Western Railway Act Apprentice Job Openings 2021
|2||Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||217|
|5||Central Workshop, Mysuru||43|
Educational Qualification for South Western Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidate with 10th class pass or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) and possess the National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade.
Important Dates for South Western Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Online Application submission starts from 04-10-2021 from 1000 hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 03-11-2021 till 2400 hrs.
Age Limit for South Western Railway Act Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 15 Years as on 03-11-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 24 Years as on 03-11-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from OBC by 3 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen & PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Selection Process for South Western Railway Act Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list which would be prepared taking the average percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.