|Post Name||South Central Railway Act Apprentice 4103 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|South Central Railway|
|Act Apprentice Vacancy 2021 – 4103 Posts|
South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 4103 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : South Central Railway invites applications for Engagement as Act Apprentices for training under apprenticeship Act. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
South Central Railway Act Apprentice Job Openings 2021
Educational Qualification for South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidate with 10th class pass or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) and possess the National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade.
Important Dates for South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Online Application submission starts from 04-10-2021 from 1700 hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 03-11-2021 till 2359 hrs.
Age Limit for South Central Railway Act Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 15 Years as on 04-10-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 24 Years as on 04-10-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from OBC by 3 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen & PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for South Central Railway Act Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Fees for Candidates from General / OBC is Rs. 100/-.
- No Fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates.
- Application fees can be paid through Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards and SBI UPI.
Selection Process for South Central Railway Act Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list which would be prepared taking the average percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Important Links for South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Important Instructions||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for South Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Headquarters Office, Personnel Branch, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad-500025
About South Central Railway
South Central Railway was formed on 02.10.1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada Divisions of Southern Railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. Subsequently, Guntakal Division of Southern Railway was merged with South Central Railway on 02.10.1977 and Sholapur Division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad Division was split into two Divisions viz. Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17.02.1978. Following re-organisation of zones and Divisions with effect from 01.04.2003, two new Divisions viz., Guntur and Nanded were operationalised duly transferring Hubli Division to newly formed South Western Railway.