SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : SJVN Limited invites online applications for candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one year apprenticeship training. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 16-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 15-03-2021.
Age Limit for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years.
- Minimum age to apply is 30 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) by 3 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from PwD by 10 Years.
Application Fee for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Fee exempted for candidates belonging to SC / ST and PWD categories.
- Fee for candidates belonging to other categories is Rs.100/-.
- Candidates can pay fees through online mode only.
Selection Process for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering / Technology.
Important Links for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click here.
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
SJVN Limited, Shakti Sadan, Coporate Office Complex Shanan, Shimla – 171006 Himachal Pradesh, Tel: 0177- 2660002/ 03/ 04/ 05, Fax no. : 0177- 2660 001
About SJVN Ltd
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule –‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). SJVN is now a listed Company having shareholders pattern of 59.92 % with Govt. of India, 26.85% with Govt. of Himachal Pradesh and rest of 13.23 % with Public. The present paid up capital and authorized capital of SJVN is Rs. 3,930 Crore and Rs. 7,000 Crore respectively. The Net Worth as on 31.03.2020 is Rs.11759 Crore.
Beginning with a single project and single State operation (i.e. India’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station in Himachal Pradesh), the Company has commissioned seven projects totaling 2016.51 MW of installed capacity and 86 km 400 KV Transmission Line. SJVN is presently implementing or operating power projects in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Maharashtra and Gujarat in India besides neighbouring countries of Nepal and Bhutan.
See More Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan