Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021: Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021 invites online applications for the post of Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) under the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam to fill up a total of 241 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 28-02-2021 1200 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 10-03-2021 1200 hrs.
Age Limit for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years.
- Maximum age to apply is 40 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC /ST (P) & ST (H) by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC / MOBC Candidates by 3 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
- Examination fees shall exempt as per Rule.
Selection Process for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Important Links for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
To View Official Notification Click Here.
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 (Assam), District- Kamrup (M), PIN- 781019, Phone: 0361-2381657, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org).
About Secondary Education Assam
Initially all the stages of education including Medical and Technical were under the control of a single state level organisation which was popularly known as Director of Public Instruction (DPI). This Directorate was created in 1874. Subsequently, separate structures have been created for different stages of education, such as Medical and Technical and the DPI was looking after the general education only. On 5th September 1975, the Elementary Education has been separated from the DPI and a separate Directorate has been created on 7.7.77 for Elementary Education. Thereafter, the DPI was responsible only for Secondary and Higher Education. But on 29th March 1985, the State Government vide its notification No. AR. 20/85/1, the Secondary stage has again been separated by creating a new Directorate for Secondary Education and post of the then DPI has been re-designated as Director of Higher Education. So, the present structure of the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has been continuing since 29th March 1985.