SDCL Recruitment 2021: Sagarmala Development Company Ltd (SDCL) invites online applications for the post of Assistant Manager, Company Secretary, Secretarial Officer and various other categories to fill up a total of 13 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for SDCL Recruitment 2021
- Online Application Registration starts from 25-02-2021.
- Last date for Online Application is 22-03-2021.
- Last date for payment is 22-03-2021.
Age Limit for SDCL Recruitment 2021
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST / PwD by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by 3 Years.
Application Fee for SDCL Recruitment 2021
- Fees for candidates belonging to General / OBC is Rs. 500/-.
- Fees exempted for candidates belonging to SC / ST & PwD categories.
- Fee payment has to be made in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Sagarmala Development Company limited”.
Selection Process for SDCL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview.
Important Links for SDCL Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for OPSC Recruitment 2021
Sagarmala Development Company Ltd (SDCL), 1st Floor, Western Wing, 124, Thapar House, Janpath Lane, New Delhi, 110001. Contact Us: 011-21400754, Email:email@example.com
About Sagarmala Development Company Ltd (SDCL)
Maritime sector in India has been the backbone of the country’s trade and has grown manifold over the years. To harness India’s 7,500 km long coastline, 14,500 km of potentially navigable waterways and strategic location on key international maritime trade routes, the Government of India has embarked on the ambitious Sagarmala Programme which aims to promote port-led development in the country. The concept of Sagarmala was approved by the Union Cabinet on 25th March 2015. As part of the programme, a National Perspective Plan (NPP) for the comprehensive development of India’s coastline and maritime sector has been prepared which was released by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, on 14th April, 2016 at the Maritime India Summit 2016.
See More Latest Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh