|Post Name||SBI Probationary Officer 2056 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated on||17-03-2022 – Final Results Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Advertisement No :- CRPD/PO/2021-22/18|
|Probationary Officer Vacancy 2021 – 2056 Posts|
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2056 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department invites online applications for Engagement as Probationary Officer. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
SBI PO Job Openings 2021
|Sl. No.||Post Name|| Posts |
| Posts |
|1||Probationary Officer (GEN)||810||–|
|2||Probationary Officer (OBC)||540||20|
|3||Probationary Officer (SC)||300||24|
|4||Probationary Officer (ST)||150||12|
|5||Probationary Officer (EWS)||200||–|
Educational Qualification for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Graduation in any discipline. Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply.
SBI PO Syllabus:
SBI PO Syllabus is of 03 Phases
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Group Exercises & Interview.
Preliminary Examination consists of 3 Sections:
1. English Language
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Reasoning Ability
Main Examination consists of 2 papers:
Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections:
1. Test of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude.
2. Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation.
3. Test of General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness.
4. Test of English Language.
Descriptive Paper consists of Letter Writing and Essay Writing.
SBI PO Selection Process:
Selection Process consists of 03 Phases – Phase-I, Phase-II & Phase-III.
Phase I: Preliminary Examination will be conducted online which consists of Objective Test for 100 marks. Duration for exam will be 1 hour which consists of 3 Sections as follows….
|Sl.No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates need to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
Phase II: Main Examination (Total 250 marks) consists of Objective Tests (200 marks) and Descriptive Test (50 marks).
(i) Duration for Objective Tests is 3 hours and consists of 4 Sections.
|Sl.No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
(ii). The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be of “Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)”.
Note: Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
Phase III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Exercises and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Exercises & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Final Selection: The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE& Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Exercises &Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category. Results of the candidates who have qualified for Group Exercises & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. Final select list will be published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and also in Bank’s website.
Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 05-10-2021
- Last date to Apply Online, fee payment and editing application is on 25-10-2021.
- Preliminary Examination Call Letters will be available in the 1st / 2nd week of November 2021 onwards.
- Phase-I of Online Preliminary Examination will be conducted in the month of November/ December 2021.
- Announcement of Result for Preliminary Examination will be in December 2021.
- Main Examination Admit Card will be available from 2nd /3rd week of December 2021 onwards.
- Phase II of Online Main Examination will be in December 2021.
- Main Examination results will be declared in the month of January 2022.
- Phase-III Call Letter will be available in the 1st or 2nd week of February 2022 onwards.
- Phase-III Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) will be conducted in the 2nd or 3rd week of February 2022.
- Final Results will be declared in the month of February / March 2022.
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates.
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training will be in the 1st week of November 2021 onwards.
- Pre-Examination Training will be conducted in the 2nd week of November 2021.
Application Fee for SBI PO Jobs 2021
- The application fees for candidates from General, EWC, OBC is Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges).
- No Fees for Candidates from SC/ ST & PwD.
- The payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Selection Process for SBI PO Vacancy 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Preliminary and Main Examination.
Important Links for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
|Final Result||Click Here|
|Interview Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Mains Result||Click Here|
|Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Prelims Result||Click Here – I | II | III|
|Prelims Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
State Bank Bhavan, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021, Ph – 022 26445626.
About State Bank of India (SBI)
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
Our commitment to nation-building is complete & comprehensive.