- 1 Important Dates for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- 2 Age Limit for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- 3 Application Fee for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- 4 Selection Process for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- 5 Contact Address for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- 6 About State Bank of India (SBI)
- 7 See more Latest Govt Jobs in Bihar
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 : State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications for Engagement of Junior Associate in Customer Support & Sales in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) to fill up a total of 5121 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
|Circle Name||Regular Posts||Backlog Posts||Qualification|
|Delhi / Chandigarh||110||8||Graduation|
|Lucknow / Delhi||350||19||Graduation|
|Maharashtra / Mumbai Metro||640||0||Graduation|
(Special Recruitment Drive)
(Special Recruitment Drive)
Important Dates for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 27-04-2021.
- Last Date to Apply and payment of Fees is 20-05-2021 (Date extended from 17-05-2021 to 20-05-2021)
- Last Date to Print Application is 01-06-2021.
- Tentative date of Preliminary Examination was scheduled to be held in June 2021 has been deferred till further notice.
- Tentative date of Main Examination is 31-07-2021.
Age Limit for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 20 Years as on 01-04-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 28 Years as on 01-04-2021.
- Age relaxation for candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- Age relaxation for candidates from OBC by 3 Years.
- Age relaxation for PwD candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to General / OBC / EWS is Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges).
- Application Fees Exempted for Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD / XS and DXS.
Selection Process for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of On-line Test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Important Links for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
To View Preliminary Examination Deferred Notice Click Here
Click Here to View Date Extended Notice
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
State Bank of India (SBI), No.65, 2nd Floor, Local Head Office Complex, St Marks Road, Bangalore – 560001,
About State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India (SBI) a Fortune 500 company, is an Indian Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, accredits SBI as the most trusted Bank by Indians through generations.
SBI, the largest Indian Bank with 1/4th market share, serves over 44 crore customers through its vast network of over 22,000 branches, 58,500 ATMs, 66,000 BC outlets, with an undeterred focus on innovation, and customer centricity, which stems from the core values of the Bank – Service, Transparency, Ethics, Politeness and Sustainability.
The Bank has successfully diversified businesses through its 11 subsidiaries i.e SBI General Insurance, SBI Life Insurance, SBI Mutual Fund, SBI Card, etc. It has spread its presence globally and operates across time zones through 233 offices in 32 foreign countries.
Growing with times, SBI continues to redefine banking in India, as it aims to offer responsible and sustainable Banking solutions.