Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021 : Saraswat Bank invites online applications for Business Development Officer in Grade B (Clerical Cadre to fill up a total of 150 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021
- Online Application and payment of Fees starts from 17-03-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online and payment of Fees is 31-03-2021 2359 hrs.
- Payment of Application Fees is from 17-03-2021 to 31-03-2021.
- Date for Downloading Call letters from website is One week before the Exam.
- Online Test will be in May 2021.
Age Limit for Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 1st February 2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 27 Years as on 1st February 2021.
Application Fee for Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021
- Application Fee / Intimation + GST charges Rs. 750/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process for Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Examination / Interview.
Important Links for Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021
To View Official Notification Click Here.
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Saraswat Bank BDO Recruitment 2021
Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited , Ekanath Thakur Bhawan 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi. Mumbai- 400 025 Phone : +91 6600 5555 Email: [email protected]
About Saraswat Bank
Marching parallel to the evolving timeline of India, Saraswat Bank enters into its 103rd year of service to the people. After established in 1918, the Bank has witnessed important world events like the First World War, Second World War, India’s freedom struggle and the glorious post independence era. Standing the test of time, it has grown to be a pioneer in the urban co-operative banking sector in India, offering unparalleled financial services.
Towering above its competitors and growing soundly for a century, Saraswat Bank today is the largest Urban Co-operative Bank in India and is spread across six states – Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka. With a total business of Rs.63,000 crore plus, 284 plus branches, and 311 plus ATMs, the Bank is committed to taking its legacy ahead with outstanding service.