|Post Name||RSMSSB 3896 VDO Vacancy 2021|
|Last Updated On||16-04-2022 – Mains Exam Date Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Advertisement No : 04 /2021|
|Village Development Officer (VDO) Vacancy 2021 – 5396 Posts|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 5396 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB/ RSSB) invites applications for Engagement as Village Development Officer (VDO). Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
RSMSSB VDO Job Openings 2021
|Sl. No||Trade Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||Non TSP Area||3222+1335||Level-6||Bachelors Degree / Diploma, (DOEACC) ‘O’ Level Certificate, |
Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS)
Important Dates for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 10-09-2021.
- Last date for Online Application is 11-10-2021 (Date extended from 09-10-2021 to 11-10-2021) till 2359 hrs.
- Last date to Pay Application fees is 09-10-2021 till 2359 hrs.
- Prelims Exam will be conducted on 27-12-2021 & 28-12-2021.
- Main Exams will be conducted in the month of February 2022.
- Objection can be filed between 02-02-2022 to 04-02-2022.
- Mains Exam will be conducted on 09-07-2022 (Saturday).
Age Limit for RSMSSB VDO Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to Apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Maximum age to Apply is 40 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST and OBC / MBC Male Candidates of Rajasthan State by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from UR Female Candidates of Rajasthan State by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST and OBC / MBC Female Candidates of Rajasthan State by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for RSMSSB VDO Jobs 2021
- Candidates belonging to General / OBC Creamy Layer is Rs. 450/-.
- Candidates belonging to OBC / BC Non Creamy Layer and a native of Rajasthan State is Rs. 350/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST and a native of Rajasthan State is Rs. 250/-.
- The payment can be made through online mode only.
Selection Process for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam.
Important Links for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021
|Mains Exam Date||Click Here|
|Prelims Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Prelims Result||Click Here|
|Vacancy Increased Notice||Click Here|
|First Answer Key||106(A) | 106(B) | 106(C) | 106(D) ||
|Objections Notice||Click Here|
|Master Question Paper||106(A) | 106(B) | 106(C) | 106(D)|
|Mains Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Online Application Editing Dates||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply Extended||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, State Institute of Agriculture Management premises, Durgapura, Jaipur – 302018. Rajasthan, India. Ph +91-141-2722520 & 2722521 (Inquiry), Email – [email protected]
About Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOP/A-II/2008 dated 29.01.2014.
The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/-
The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules.
The Board shall be committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.