|Post Name||RSMSSB Patwari 5378 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||16-07-2021 – New Online Application Link Available|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Advt No: 03/2019
Patwari Vacancy 2019 – 5378 Posts
RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 5378 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites online applications for Engagement as Patwari to fill up a total of 5378 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
RSMSSB Patwari Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Patwari||5378||Level-5||Graduation in any Discipline with “O” Level |
certificate course / Diploma / Degree in
Computer Science Engg / Computer Applications /
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
Important Dates for RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 20-01-2020.
- Last date to Apply Online is 19-02-2020 2359 hrs. (Date extended to 26-02-2020).
- Last Date for payment of Fees is 19-02-2020 2359 hrs.
- Online Application edit option will be available from 27-02-2020 to 05-03-2020.
- Date for Exam is 28-02-2021 (Date changed to 10th, 17th & 24-01-2021) Now stay Postponed.
New Dates to Apply Online
- Online Application starts from 15-07-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 29-07-2021 2359 hrs.
- Last Date for payment of Fees is 29-07-2021 2359 hrs.
- Online Application edit option will be available from 30-07-2021 to 05-08-2021.
- Date for Exam is 23-10-2021 & 24-10-2021.
Age Limit for RSMSSB Patwari Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 40 years as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST and OBC / MBC Male Candidates of Rajasthan State by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from UR Female Candidates of Rajasthan State by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST and OBC / MBC Female Candidates of Rajasthan State by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for RSMSSB Patwari Jobs 2021
- Candidates belonging to General / OBC Creamy Layer is Rs. 450/-.
- Candidates belonging to OBC/ BC Non Creamy Layer and a native of Rajasthan State is Rs. 350/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST and a native of Rajasthan State is Rs. 250/-.
- The payment can be made through online mode only.
Selection Process for RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam.
Important Links for RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Online Application Re-opened Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, State Institute of Agriculture Management premises, Durgapura, Jaipur – 302018. Rajasthan, India. Ph +91-141-2722520 & 2722521 (Inquiry), Email – email@example.com
About Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOP/A-II/2008 dated 29.01.2014.
The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/-
The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules.
The Board shall be committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.