|Post Name||RPSC SI Platoon Commander 859 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated on||29-07-2021 – New Exam Date Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Advertisement No :- 01/ 2020-21
SI & Platoon Commander Vacancy 2021– 859 Posts
RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 859 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites online applications for engagement as Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander to fill up a total of 859 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
RPSC SI 2021 Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Sub Inspector AP (TSP & Non TSP)||746||Level-11 + Grade Pay-Rs. 4200||Degree of any with Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture|
|Sub Inspector IB (TSP)||01||Level-11 + Grade Pay-Rs. 4200||Degree of any with Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture|
|Sub Inspector IB (Non TSP)||63||Level-11 + Grade Pay-Rs. 4200||Degree of any with Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture|
|Platoon Commander (Non TSP)||38||Level-11 + Grade Pay-Rs. 4200|
|Sub Inspector MBC (TSP)||11||Level-11 + Grade Pay-Rs. 4200|
Important Dates for RPSC SI Vacancy 2021
- Online Application starts from 09-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 10-03-2021 1200 hrs.
- Last date to pay Online Application fees is 10-03-2021 1200 hrs
- Last Date to edit Application is 20-03-2021
- Date for Exam is 04-09-2021 Saturday.
- New date for Exam is from 13-09-2021 to 15-09-2021 (Date was 04-09-2021 Now changed from 13-09-2021 to 15-09-2021).
New Online Application Dates for EWS Candidates:
- Online Application starts from 09-06-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 23-06-2021 1200 hrs.
- Last date to pay Online Application fees is 23-06-2021 1200 hrs.
Age Limit for RPSC SI Jobs 2021
- Minimum age to Apply is 20 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Maximum age to Apply is 25 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxed for Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and More Backward Classes of Rajasthan State by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed for Women Candidates belonging to General Category and Rajasthan State’s Economically Weaker Sections (E.W.S.) by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed for Women Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and More Backward Classes of Rajasthan State by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for RPSC SI Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for candidates from General (UR) / EWS / BC / OBC (Other State Candidates) is Rs. 350/-
- Application Fees for candidates from OBC / BC Candidates of Rajasthan State is Rs. 250/-.
- Application Fees for candidates from SC / ST / PwD of Rajasthan State and family income below 2.5 lakh is Rs. 150/-.
- The payment can be made through Online mode only.
Selection Process for RPSC SI Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Examination and Interview.
Important Links for RPSC SI Recruitment 2021
|New Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Date extended notice for EWS Candidates||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Paper-I | Paper-II | Notice|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for RPSC SI Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer 305001, Phone – 0145-2635200, Helpline – 0145-2635212
About Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Rajasthan Public Service Commission had a glorious past of nearly 70 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in provinces. It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as they thought proper.
At the time of formation of Rajasthan, the institution of Public Service Commission existed in only three of the 22 covenanting states viz. Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner. The successor administration after the merger of the princely states promulgated an ordinance on 16th August, 1949 establishing the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer which was published in Raj. Gazette at 20th August, 1949. In thrid para of point no. 1 of this ordinance, it is clearly mentioned that the Commission will come in to effect from the date on which notification regarding appointment is published in Govt. Gazette. However the notification regarding appointment was published in the Rajasthan Gazettee on 22th December, 1949 and it was on this date that RPSC came into effect. It provided for the abolition of the PSCs or other institution performing duties in the nature of those of a PSC in the constituent states. The ordinance also provided inter-alia, for the composition of the Commission, the staff and the functions of the Commission.