RBI Recruitment 2021:- Reserve Bank of India invites online applications from Ex-Servicemen candidates for 241 posts of “Security Guards” in various offices across India. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 22-01-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 12-02-2021.
- Last date to pay Online Application fee is 12-02-2021.
- Tentative date for Online Test is February / March 2021.
Age Limit for RBI Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 25 Years.
- Maximum age for entry is 30 Years.
- The upper age cutoff is 28 Years for OBC candidates.
- The upper age cutoff is 30 Years for SC/ ST candidates.
- For Ex-Servicemen the upper age will be relaxed up to 45 years.
Application Fee for RBI Recruitment 2021
- Application fee is Rs. 50/-.
- Staff candidates are exempted.
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online test as well as Physical test.
Important Links for RBI Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for RBI Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India, No – 6, Sansad Marg, Sansad Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001. Ph – 011, 23710538-42, 23711250
About Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Kolkata but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.
Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
See More Latest Central Govt Jobs