|Post Name||RBI Officer Grade B 294 Vacancy 2022|
|Updated On||14-05-2022 – Phase-I Admit Card Available|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Advertisement No : 2A/2021-22|
|2A/2021-22 – 294 Posts|
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 294 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online applications for Engagement as Officers in Grade ‘B’ (Direct Recruit-Dr) (On Probation-Op) (General/Depr/Dsim) Streams- Panel Year 2022. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
RBI Officer Grade B Job Openings 2022
|Sl No||Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Officer in Gr B (DR) – General||238||Rs. 55200|
|2||Officer in Gr B (DR) – DEPR||31||Rs. 55200|
|3||Officer in Gr B (DR) – DSIM||25||Rs. 55200|
Educational Qualification for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022
|Sl No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1||Officer in Gr B (DR) – General||Graduation / Post-Graduation / Equivalent technical qualification.|
|2||Officer in Gr B (DR) – DEPR||Master’s Degree in Economics / Finance OR PGDM / MBA|
in Economics / Finance
|3||Officer in Gr B (DR) – DSIM||Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics / Applied Statistics |
& Informatics OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics OR M. Stat. Degree OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)
Important Dates for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022
- Online Application with Registration and Payment of Fees starts from 28-03-2022.
- Last date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees is 18-04-2022 till 1800.
- Admit Card will be available from 13-05-2022 to 28-05-2022.
Examination Dates for Officer Gr B (DR)-General:
- Phase-I Online Examination will be conducted on 28-06-2022 (Date will be confirmed in the Admit Card).
- Phase-II Online Examination will be conducted on 25-07-2022. (Date will be confirmed in the Admit Card).
Examination Dates for Officer Gr B (DR)-DEPR/DSIM:
- Phase-I Online Examination will be conducted on 02-07-2022 (Date will be confirmed in the Admit Card).
- Phase-II Online Examination will be conducted on 06-08-2022 (Date will be confirmed in the Admit Card).
Age Limit for RBI Officer Grade B Vacancy 2022
- Minimum Age to Apply is 21 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Maximum Age to Apply is 30 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC & ST candidates.
- An Age relaxation of 3 years applicable for OBC candidates.
- An Age relaxation of 10 years applicable for PwD candidates.
- Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for RBI Officer Grade B Jobs 2022
- Application Fees for OBC / General & EWS candidates is Rs. 850/-. (Application fee including
- intimation charges).
- Application Fees for SC / ST / PwD is Rs. 100/-. (Intimation Charges Only)
- No Fees for RBI Staff.
- The payment can be made through online mode by Credit / Debit Card and Net Banking.
Selection Process for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Online Examination in Phase – I and Phase – II and Interview.
Important Links for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022
|Phase-I Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Other Details||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for RBI Officer Grade B Notification 2022
Reserve Bank of India, # 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001, India.Tel: +91-11-23711333, Fax: +91-11-23711250.
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 sets out the objectives of the Reserve Bank is “to regulate the issue of Bank notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage; to have a modern monetary policy framework to meet the challenge of an increasingly complex economy, to maintain price stability while keeping in mind the objective of growth.”
The formulation, framework and institutional architecture of monetary policy in India have evolved around these objectives – maintaining price stability, ensuring adequate flow of credit to sustain the growth momentum, and securing financial stability.
The responsibility for ensuring financial stability has entailed the vesting of extensive powers in and operational objectives for the Reserve Bank for regulation and supervision of the financial system and its constituents, the money, debt and foreign exchange segments of the financial markets in India and the payment and settlement system. The endeavour of the Reserve Bank has been to develop a robust, efficient and diversified financial system so as to anchor financial stability and to facilitate effective transmission of monetary policy. In addition, the Reserve Bank pursues operational objectives in the context of its core function of issuance of bank notes and currency management as well as its agency functions such as banker to Government (Centre and States) and management of public debt; banker to the banking system including regulation of bank reserves and the lender of the last resort.