RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021 : RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021 invites online applications for Direct recruitment to the posts in Combined Seniority Group (CsSG) Streams – Panel Year 2021. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021
- Online Application with Registration and Payment of Fees starts from 12-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees is 15-02-2021 00:00 hrs.
- Last date to print application form containing fees details after payment of fees is upto 28-02-2021.
- Officers in Gr B (DR)-General Phase-I – Online Examination is on 06-03-2021 and Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination is on 01-04-2021.
- Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR Phase-I – Online Examination is on 06-03-2021 and Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination is on 31-03-2021 ((To be confirmed in Admit cards).
- Officers in Gr B (DR)- DSIM Phase-I – Online Examination is on 06-03-2021 and Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination is on 31-03-2021 ((To be confirmed in Admit cards).
Age Limit for RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years.
- Maximum age to apply is 30 Years.
- Candidates wishing to apply should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1991 and not later than 01-01-2000.
- Candidates with M.Phil. and Ph.D. the upper age limit is 32 and 34 years respectively.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST by 5 Years, 3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for Ex-Employees of banking institutions.
Application Fee for RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwBD is Rs. 100/-
- Candidates belonging to GEN / OBC / EWSs is Rs. 850/-
- Application fee is exempted for Ex Staff.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards / RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process for RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview.
Important Links for RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for The Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India, # 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001, India.Tel: +91-11-23711333, Fax: +91-11-23711250.
The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 sets out the objectives of the Reserve Bank is “to regulate the issue of Bank notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage; to have a modern monetary policy framework to meet the challenge of an increasingly complex economy, to maintain price stability while keeping in mind the objective of growth.”
The formulation, framework and institutional architecture of monetary policy in India have evolved around these objectives – maintaining price stability, ensuring adequate flow of credit to sustain the growth momentum, and securing financial stability.
The responsibility for ensuring financial stability has entailed the vesting of extensive powers in and operational objectives for the Reserve Bank for regulation and supervision of the financial system and its constituents, the money, debt and foreign exchange segments of the financial markets in India and the payment and settlement system. The endeavour of the Reserve Bank has been to develop a robust, efficient and diversified financial system so as to anchor financial stability and to facilitate effective transmission of monetary policy. In addition, the Reserve Bank pursues operational objectives in the context of its core function of issuance of bank notes and currency management as well as its agency functions such as banker to Government (Centre and States) and management of public debt; banker to the banking system including regulation of bank reserves and the lender of the last resort.
More Similar Govt Jobs