|Post Name||RBI Office Attendant 841 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||09-07-2021 – Exam Result Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Office Attendant to fill up a total of 841 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 24-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 15-03-2021.
- Payment of Online Test Fees starts from 24-02-2021.
- Last date to Online Test Fees is 15-03-2021.
- Last date to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees upto March 15-03-2021.
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 09-04-2021 & 10-04-2021.
Age Limit for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- The upper age limit is 18 Years.
- Maximum age for entry is 25 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST for candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwD (GEN / EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST) candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for Widows / divorced women / women judicially separated who are not re-married.
- The Upper age limit is also relaxable for Ex-Servicemen as per Government rules.
Application Fee for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Application fee for OBC / General / EWS Candidates is Rs. 450/- (Examination fees + Intimation Charges).
- Application fee for SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Servicemen is Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges) only.
- Fee exempted for RBI Staff.
- Payments can be made on-line through Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets).
Selection Process for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Important Links for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
|Shortlisted Candidates List||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Information Handout||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India, # 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001, India.Tel: +91-11-23711333, Fax: +91-11-23711250.
About Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 sets out the objectives of the Reserve Bank is “to regulate the issue of Bank notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage; to have a modern monetary policy framework to meet the challenge of an increasingly complex economy, to maintain price stability while keeping in mind the objective of growth.”
The formulation, framework and institutional architecture of monetary policy in India have evolved around these objectives – maintaining price stability, ensuring adequate flow of credit to sustain the growth momentum, and securing financial stability.
The responsibility for ensuring financial stability has entailed the vesting of extensive powers in and operational objectives for the Reserve Bank for regulation and supervision of the financial system and its constituents, the money, debt and foreign exchange segments of the financial markets in India and the payment and settlement system. The endeavour of the Reserve Bank has been to develop a robust, efficient and diversified financial system so as to anchor financial stability and to facilitate effective transmission of monetary policy. In addition, the Reserve Bank pursues operational objectives in the context of its core function of issuance of bank notes and currency management as well as its agency functions such as banker to Government (Centre and States) and management of public debt; banker to the banking system including regulation of bank reserves and the lender of the last resort.