|Post Name||RBI Junior Engineer 48 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||06-08-2021 – Online Marks Published|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Advertisement No: 1 /JE/2019‐2020
Jr Engineer Vacancy 2021 – 48 Posts
RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021 : Reserve Bank of India invites online applications for Jr. Engineer 48 posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021
- Online Application with Registration and Payment of Fees starts from 02-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees is 15-02-2021.
- Last date to edit the application form is 15-02-2021.
- Last date to print the application form is 02-03-2021.
- Tentative Date for Online Examination is 08-03-2021.
Age Limit for RBI Officer Gr B Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 20 Years as on 01-02-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 30 Years as on 01-02-2021.
- Candidates wishing to apply should not have been born earlier than 02-02-1991 and not later than 01-02-2001.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST candidates by 5 Years, 3 Years for OBC, 10 Years for PwD, 3 Years for Ex-Servicemen and 10 Years for Widows / divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married.
Application Fee for RBI Officer Gr B Jobs 2021
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Servicemen is Rs. 50/-
- Candidates belonging to GEN / OBC / EWSs is Rs. 450/-
- Application fee is exempted for Ex Staff.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards / RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process for RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Important Links for RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021
|Online Exam Marks||Click Here|
|Online Exam Result||Civil / Electrical|
|Online Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here / Registration|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for The Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India, # 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001, India.Tel: +91-11-23711333, Fax: +91-11-23711250.
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 sets out the objectives of the Reserve Bank is “to regulate the issue of Bank notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage; to have a modern monetary policy framework to meet the challenge of an increasingly complex economy, to maintain price stability while keeping in mind the objective of growth.”
The formulation, framework and institutional architecture of monetary policy in India have evolved around these objectives – maintaining price stability, ensuring adequate flow of credit to sustain the growth momentum, and securing financial stability.
The responsibility for ensuring financial stability has entailed the vesting of extensive powers in and operational objectives for the Reserve Bank for regulation and supervision of the financial system and its constituents, the money, debt and foreign exchange segments of the financial markets in India and the payment and settlement system. The endeavour of the Reserve Bank has been to develop a robust, efficient and diversified financial system so as to anchor financial stability and to facilitate effective transmission of monetary policy. In addition, the Reserve Bank pursues operational objectives in the context of its core function of issuance of bank notes and currency management as well as its agency functions such as banker to Government (Centre and States) and management of public debt; banker to the banking system including regulation of bank reserves and the lender of the last resort.