|Post Name||PSSSB Various Vacancy 168 Vacancy 2021|
|Last updated||15-09-2021 – Exam Date Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Advertisement No :- 09/2021
Various Vacancy 2021 – 168 Posts
PSSSB Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021 : Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) invites online applications for Engagement of Senior Industrial Promotion Officer, Block Level Extension Officer, Excise and Taxation Inspector to fill up a total of 168 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Senior Industrial Promotion Officer||56||Rs. 35400||Any Graduate with 50% Marks & Punjabi at Matriculation level|
|Block Level Extension Officer||61||Rs. 35400||Any Bachelor Degree with Computer Course Certificate|
|Excise & Taxation Inspector||51||Rs. 35400||Any Bachelor Degree with Computer Course Certificate|
Important Dates for PSSSB Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 21-05-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 15-06-2021 1700 hrs.
- Last Date for payment of Fees is 18-06-2021.
- Examination will be conducted on 03-10-2021.
Age Limit for PSSSB Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 37 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Age relaxation for candidates from SC / ST and Backward Class Resident of Punjab State by 5 Years.
- Age relaxation for candidates from State and Central Government employees by 8 Years.
- Age relaxation of 10 Years for PwD candidates Residing in Punjab State.
- The upper age limit of 40 Years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of married women.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for PSSSB Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to GM is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / BC / EWS is Rs. 250/-.
- Application Fees for Ex-Servicemen & Dependents is Rs. 200/-.
- Application Fees for PwD is Rs. 500/-.
- The payment can be made through Bank Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Selection Process for PSSSB Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Marks obtained in the examination and then the Merit List is prepared.
Important Links for PSSSB Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for PSSSB Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab, Forest Complex, Sector – 68, SAS Nager Mohali, Phone – 0172-2298000
About Subordinate Selection Service Board, Punjab
Article 320 of the Constitution of India, although, provides that it shall be within the jurisdiction of the State Public Service Commission to make recruitment to Civil Services and for civil posts, yet the proviso there under empowers the State Government to make regulations specifying the matters in which either generally, or in any particular class of case or any particular circumstances, it shall not be necessary for the Public Service Commission to be consulted. Under the said provisio the State Government has been making regulations in respect of posts for which it shall not be necessary for the State Public Service Commission to be consulted. As per latest amendment made – vide Notification No. 22/const./Art. 320/Amd.(34)/80. dated 6th March, 1980 to the Punjab Public Service Commission (Limitation of the Functions) Regulations, 1955, post carrying an initial salary of Rs. 699/- or less are not within the preview of the Public Service Commission with effect from 18th October, 1979. for the purpose of making recruitment to the posts not falling within the purview of the Punjab Public Service Commission. The State Government had been constituting the S.S.S. Board / Departmental Committees from time to time. The Board, in the first instance, was thus constituted on 11th September, 1953, under Article 309 of the Constitution of India. The posts carrying an initial salary of less than Rs. 325/- per mensem are to be filled through the Employment Exchanges, etc. The present Board has been constituted w.e.f. 7th April, 1981, – vide Notification No.12/45/80-1GE,/3781, dated 7th April, 1981 (Copy at Annexure ‘A’). The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying an initial salary of not less than Rs. 325/- per month and not more than Rs. 699/- per month. The cases of appointments by promotion or by transfer are not referable to the Board.