|Post Name||PSSSB Veterinary Inspector 866 Vacancy 2021|
|Last Updated On||06-10-2021 – Final Result and Merit List Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Advertisement No :- 14/2021
Veterinary Inspector Vacancy 2021 – 866 Posts
PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 866 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) invites online applications from interested Applicants as Veterinary Inspector. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Post Details for PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Veterinary Inspector||866||Rs.29,200/-||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Math subjects|
10+2 with Biology/Math, Physics, Chemistry and English
subjects & Should possess a Diploma in Veterinary
Science and Animal Health
Technology of 02 years duration
Important Dates for PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 08-07-2021.
- Last Date for receipt of Application is 30-07-2021 1700 hrs.
- Last Date to pay fees is 03-08-2021.
- Written Exam will be conducted on 21-08-2021 (Date changed form 22-08-2021 to 21-08-2021).
- Provisional Answer Key Objections from 23-08-2021 to 25-08-2021 till 1700 hrs.
- Counselling to be held between 13-09-2021 to 16-09-2021.
Age Limit for PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 37 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to General (UR) is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / BC / EWS candidates is Rs. 250/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen & Dependents is Rs. 200/-.
- Application Fees for Pwd Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- The payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Selection Process for PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination.
Important Links for PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2021
|Final Result cum Merit List||Click Here|
|Counselling Schedule for Absent Candidates||Click Here|
|Counselling Schedule||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
|Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Provisional Answer Key Objections||Click Here|
|Provisional Answer Key & OMR Sheet||Key | OMR Sheet|
|Exam Centres List||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Eligible Candidates List||Click Here|
|Notice for Disabled Candidates||Click Here|
|Written Exam Date||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Instructions on how to Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2021
Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab, Forest Complex, Sector – 68, SAS Nager Mohali, Phone – 0172-2298000
About Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Article 320 of the Constitution of India, although, provides that it shall be within the jurisdiction of the State Public Service Commission to make recruitment to Civil Services and for civil posts, yet the proviso there under empowers the State Government to make regulations specifying the matters in which either generally, or in any particular class of case or any particular circumstances, it shall not be necessary for the Public Service Commission to be consulted. Under the said provisio the State Government has been making regulations in respect of posts for which it shall not be necessary for the State Public Service Commission to be consulted. As per latest amendment made – vide Notification No. 22/const./Art. 320/Amd.(34)/80. dated 6th March, 1980 to the Punjab Public Service Commission (Limitation of the Functions) Regulations, 1955, post carrying an initial salary of Rs. 699/- or less are not within the preview of the Public Service Commission with effect from 18th October, 1979. for the purpose of making recruitment to the posts not falling within the purview of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
The State Government had been constituting the S.S.S. Board / Departmental Committees from time to time. The Board, in the first instance, was thus constituted on 11th September, 1953, under Article 309 of the Constitution of India. The posts carrying an initial salary of less than Rs. 325/- per mensem are to be filled through the Employment Exchanges, etc. The present Board has been constituted w.e.f. 7th April, 1981, – vide Notification No.12/45/80-1GE,/3781, dated 7th April, 1981 (Copy at Annexure ‘A’). The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying an initial salary of not less than Rs. 325/- per month and not more than Rs. 699/- per month. The cases of appointments by promotion or by transfer are not referable to the Board.