|Post Name||PSSSB Junior Draftsman 659 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||27-07-2021 – Last date to Apply Online Extended|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Advertisement No :- 14/2021
Junior Draftsman Vacancy 2021 – 659 Posts
PSSSB Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 659 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) invites online applications from interested Applicants as Junior Draftsman in Civil, Mechanical & Architecture specializations. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Post Details for PSSSB Junior Draftsman Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Junior Draftsman (Civil)||585||Rs. 25500||Matriculation with 02 Years National Trade |
Certificate in Draftsmen (Civil) from
Industrial Training Institute
03 Years Diploma / Degree in Civil Engg
|Junior Draftsman (Mechanical)||13||Rs. 25500||Matriculation with 02 Years National Trade|
Certificate in Draftsmen (Mechanical) from
Industrial Training Institute
03 Years Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engg
|Junior Draftsman (Architecture)||61||Rs. 25500||03 Years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship |
awarded by State Board of Technical Education
or Degree in Architecture with 3 Months certificate course in AutoCAD
Important Dates for PSSSB Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 08-07-2021
- Last Date for receipt of Application is 31-07-2021 till 1700 hrs. (Date extended from 22-07-2021 to 31-07-2021).
- Last Date to pay fees is 02-08-2021 (Date extended from 26-07-2021 to 02-08-2021).
Age Limit for PSSSB Junior Draftsman Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 37 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for PSSSB Junior Draftsman Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to General (UR) is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / BC / EWS candidates is Rs. 250/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen & Dependents is Rs. 200/-.
- Application Fees for Pwd Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- The payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Selection Process for PSSSB Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination & Drawing Skill Test.
Important Links for PSSSB Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for PSSSB Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab, Forest Complex, Sector – 68, SAS Nager Mohali, Phone – 0172-2298000
About Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Article 320 of the Constitution of India, although, provides that it shall be within the jurisdiction of the State Public Service Commission to make recruitment to Civil Services and for civil posts, yet the proviso there under empowers the State Government to make regulations specifying the matters in which either generally, or in any particular class of case or any particular circumstances, it shall not be necessary for the Public Service Commission to be consulted. Under the said provisio the State Government has been making regulations in respect of posts for which it shall not be necessary for the State Public Service Commission to be consulted. As per latest amendment made – vide Notification No. 22/const./Art. 320/Amd.(34)/80. dated 6th March, 1980 to the Punjab Public Service Commission (Limitation of the Functions) Regulations, 1955, post carrying an initial salary of Rs. 699/- or less are not within the preview of the Public Service Commission with effect from 18th October, 1979. for the purpose of making recruitment to the posts not falling within the purview of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
The State Government had been constituting the S.S.S. Board / Departmental Committees from time to time. The Board, in the first instance, was thus constituted on 11th September, 1953, under Article 309 of the Constitution of India. The posts carrying an initial salary of less than Rs. 325/- per mensem are to be filled through the Employment Exchanges, etc. The present Board has been constituted w.e.f. 7th April, 1981, – vide Notification No.12/45/80-1GE,/3781, dated 7th April, 1981 (Copy at Annexure ‘A’). The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying an initial salary of not less than Rs. 325/- per month and not more than Rs. 699/- per month. The cases of appointments by promotion or by transfer are not referable to the Board.