|Post Name||PHED Assam Jr Engineer (Civil) 111 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Assam Public Health Engineering Dept (PHED, Assam)
Jr Engineer (Civil) Vacancy 2021 – 111 Posts
PHED Assam Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 111 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Assam Public Health Engineering Dept (PHED, Assam) invites online applications from interested Applicants for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) in Public Health Engineering Dept. Govt of Assam. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Offline.
PHED Assam Jr Engineer (Civil) Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||111||Rs.14000 – 60500 + |
Grade Pay 8,700
|Diploma in Civil Engg.|
Important Dates for PHED Assam Jr Engineer (Civil) Vacancy 2021
- Application starts from 23-07-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 07-08-2021 till 1700 hrs.
Age Limit for PHED Assam Jr Engineer (Civil) Jobs 2021
- Minimum age to Apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to Apply is 38 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribes (ST).
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for candidates belonging to the OBC / MOBC.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Age relaxations applicable to others as per Govt. Rules.
Selection Process for PHED Assam Jr Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit as per academic performance.
Important Links for PHED Assam Jr Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for PHED Assam Jr Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2021
Government of Assam,Public Health Engineering,Water Resources, Information Technology, Science & Technology and Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affair Deptts.Assam Secretariat Dispur, Guwahati 781006
About Assam Public Health Engineering Dept (PHED, Assam)
Assam Public Health Engineering Department (APHED) is the nodal State Government’s department for the rural areas of Assam. APHED is managed by highly qualified and experienced professional staff and has been serving the people of the State since 1956. To facilitate the process of mobilising collective energies of the organisational functionaries as well as all other stake holders, the Mission, Vision and Thrust areas of the organisation have been identified with participatory approach.