|Post Name||OSSSC Revenue Inspector 586 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||04-11-2021 – Skill Test Admit Card Available|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Advertisement No :- IIE-45/2021
Revenue Inspector Vacancy 2021– 586 Posts
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 586 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites online applications for engagement as Revenue Inspector 586 Posts on contractual basis in various district establishments of Revenue and Disaster Management Department. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector 2021 Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Revenue Inspector||586||Level-09 + Rs. 35400|
|Bachelors Degree of any with Working |
knowledge in Computer Application
and able to Read, Write & Speak Odia Language
Important Dates for OSSSC Recruitment 2021 for Revenue Inspector
- Online Registration and Re-Registration of Online Application starts from 24-06-2021.
- Last Date for Registration is 23-07-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 26-07-2021 (Date extended from 23-07-2021 to 26-07-2021).
- Last date to pay Online Application fees is 23-07-2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 30-07-2021.
- Written Test will be conducted on 29-08-2021 (Sunday).
- Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical) will be conducted on 08-11-2021.
- Skill Test Admit Card is available for download on 01-11-2021.
Age Limit for OSSSC Revenue Inspector Jobs 2021
- Minimum age to Apply is 20 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to Apply is 32 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 Years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women / Ex-Servicemen.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 Years for PwD Candidates.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for OSSSC Recruitment 2021 for Revenue Inspector
- Application Fees for candidates from General (UR) is Rs. 100/-
- No Application Fees for candidates from SC / ST & PwD.
- The payment can be made through Online mode only.
Selection Process for OSSSC Recruitment 2021 for Revenue Inspector
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Examination.
Important Links for OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021
|Skill Test Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Written Exam Result||Click Here|
|Skill Test Date||Click Here|
|Revised Answer Key||Click Here|
|Written Test Answer Keys||Keys | Notice|
|Exam Center Change Notice||Click Here|
|Written Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Date for Written Test||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for OSSSC Recruitment 2021 for Revenue Inspector
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Osssc), Block No.3 & 5 Unit-I, Bhubaneswar-751009, Tel : 0674-2597152, Fax : 0674-2597155
About Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012 Vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. dt.30.04.2012, which was published in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette bearing Notification No.961 dt.14.05.2013. The Government in General Administration Department have entrusted this Commission with the responsibility of conducting recruitment examinations to district level Group-C Civil posts under 24 Departments of Government Vide Notification No. 4417/Gen dt.18.02.2013. The Commission which became functional from 1st November, 2012 has been functioning in its own building at Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar since May 2013.
The Commission intends to regulate the method of recruitment to all Group-C Civil posts and Services under different district offices of Government of Odisha. The Commission endeavors to bring about uniformity in the method of examinations, question setting, evaluation and declaration of results with a view to provide quality manpower to work at the grass-root level of the administration.