|Post Name||OSSSC Nursing Officer 4070 Vacancy 2022|
|Updated On||16-05-2022 – Apply Online Link Available|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Nursing Officer Vacancy 2022 – 4070 Posts|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 4070 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites online applications for engagement as Nursing Officer purely on contractual basis. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Job Openings 2022
|Nursing Officer||4070||Candidates with 10+2 with Diploma in GNM / B.Sc|
Important Dates for OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration and Submission of Online Application starts from 14-05-2022.
- Last Date for Online Registration is 07-06-2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 12-06-2022.
Age Limit for OSSSC Nursing Officer Jobs 2022
- Minimum Age to Apply is 21 Years as on the date of this advertisement.
- Maximum Age to Apply is 38 Years as on the date of this advertisement.
- The Upper Age Limit is relaxed for candidates from SC / ST / SEBC / Women Category by 5 Years.
- The Upper Age Limit is relaxed for PwD candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for OSSSC Nursing Officer Vacancy 2022
Selection Process for OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination.
Important Links for OSSSC Nursing Officer Notification 2022
Contact Address for OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Osssc), Block No.3 & 5 Unit-I, Bhubaneswar-751009, Tel : 0674-2597152, Fax : 0674-2597155
About Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012 Vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. dt.30.04.2012, which was published in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette bearing Notification No.961 dt.14.05.2013. The Government in General Administration Department have entrusted this Commission with the responsibility of conducting recruitment examinations to district level Group-C Civil posts under 24 Departments of Government Vide Notification No. 4417/Gen dt.18.02.2013. The Commission which became functional from 1st November, 2012 has been functioning in its own building at Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar since May 2013.
The Commission intends to regulate the method of recruitment to all Group-C Civil posts and Services under different district offices of Government of Odisha. The Commission endeavors to bring about uniformity in the method of examinations, question setting, evaluation and declaration of results with a view to provide quality manpower to work at the grass-root level of the administration.