|Post Name||OPTCL Jr Maintenance and Operator Trainee 200 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||05-01-2022 – Final Result Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Advertisement No: 05/2021|
|Jr Maintenance & Operator Trainee Vacancy 2021 – 200 Posts|
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 200 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) invites applications for Engagement as Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) purely on Contractual basis. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Job Openings 2021
|Sl No.||Post Name||Category||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||Jr Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)||UR-101|
|200||Rs. 22,700-72,000||HSC pass or equivalent with ITI Certificate in|
Important Dates for OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Online Application submission starts from 14-09-2021.
- Last date for Online Application submission is 14-10-2021.
- Last date to Pay Application fees is 14-10-2021.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held on 10-12-2021.
- Admit Card can be downloaded from 03-12-2021 onwards.
- Skill Test will be conducted from 22-12-2021 to 30-12-2021.
Age Limit for OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to Apply is 18 Years as on 01-09-2021.
- Maximum age to Apply is 32 Years as on 01-09-2021.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxed for Candidates from SC / ST/ SEBC Category by 5 Years.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxed for Women Candidates by 5 Years.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxed for PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to General (UR) / SEBC Category is Rs.500/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates from SC / ST / PwD is Rs.250/-.
- Application Fees will be accepted through Online Mode only.
Selection Process for OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test and Career Marking.
Important Links for OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Final Result||Click Here|
|PWD Rejection List||Click Here|
|Skill Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|CBT Date||Click Here|
|Rejection List||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Recruitment 2021
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited.Regd. Office, Janpath, Bhubaneswar – 751022. Phone : (0674)- 2541320 / 2542320. Webmail Id:email@example.com
About Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. The registered office of the Company is situated at Bhubaneswar, the capital of the State of Odisha. Its projects and field units are spread all over the State.
OPTCL became fully opeartional with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities) Scheme, 2005 under the provisions of Electricity Act, 2003 and the Odisha Reforms Act, 1995 by the State Government for transfer and vesting of transmission related activities of GRIDCO with OPTCL. The Company has been designated as the State Transmission Utility in terms of Section 39 of the Electricity Act, 2003.
Presently the Company is carrying on intra state transmission and wheeling of electricity under a license issued by the Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission. The Company is also discharging the functions of State Load Despatch Centre. The Company owns Extra High Voltage Transmission system and operates about 14,500.00 ckt kms of transmission lines at 400 kV, 220 kV, 132 kV levels and 163 nos. of substations with transformation capacity of 22,150.00 MVA having 366 nos of transformers.