|Post Name||OPSC Professor 183 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Advt No: 10 of 2020-21
Professor Vacancy 2021 – 183 Posts
OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 183 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online applications for Engagement as Professor. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
OPSC Professor Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Professor||183||Cell-1 of Level-14||P.hd Degree with 10 Years of Teaching and Research|
Important Dates for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021
New Revised Dates for Online Submission
- Online Registration / Re-Registration / Payment of Fees starts from 14-08-2021.
- Last date for Registration / Re-Registration is 13-09-2021.
- Last Date to Submit Registered Online Application is 21-09-2021.
- Online Registration / Re-Registration / Payment of Fees starts from 25-08-2021.
- Last date for Registration / Re-Registration is 24-09-2021 till 2359 hrs.
- Last Date to Submit Registered Online Application is 01-10-2021 till 2359 hrs.
Age Limit for OPSC Professor Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-10-2021.
- Maximum age No Limit.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Odisha Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for OPSC Professor Jobs 2021
- Candidates belonging to Other Categories is Rs. 400/-
- No Fees for Candidates from SC / ST and PwD of Odisha State.
- The payment can be made through online mode by Credit / Debit Card and Net Banking.
Selection Process for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their Research Score and performance in the Interview.
Important Links for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Revised Dates to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), # 19, Cantonment Rd, Buxi Bazaar, Cuttack, Odisha 753001, Ph – 0671 230 4141
About Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
The Commission, based upon the ideals and functions as laid down in the Constitution of India, will endeavour to support the human resources capability of the Govt through absolute transparency, fairness, use of advanced technological platforms and best practices available anywhere in the world.
- Endeavour to provide best human resources in Civil Posts/Services in Group A and selected Group B Services.
- Provide services of Constitutional concurrence and advice in all areas of promotion and discipline of Govt servants as specified by the Govt.
- Ensure framing and amendment of Recruitment Rules for various services and posts under the Govt of Odisha.
- Regulate all complaints relating to pensions and arrears of Govt Servants.
- Consider any matter referred by the Governor of Odisha as deemed appropriate.