|Post Name||OPSC Post Graduate Teacher 335 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advt No: 16 of 2020-21|
|Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2021 – 335 Posts|
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 335 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online applications for Engagement as Post Graduate Teacher. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Post Graduate Teacher||335||Level-10||Masters Degree in the relevant subject and B.Ed|
Important Dates for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Online Application Registration / Re-registration starts from 08-11-2021.
- Payment for Online Application starts from 08-11-2021.
- Last date for Registration / Re-registration ends on 07-12-2021.
- Last date to submit Online Application is on 14-12-2021.
Age Limit for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 32 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Candidates must have not born earlier than 02-01-1989 & not later than 01-01-2000.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST / SEBC / Women / Ex-Servicemen by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD SC / ST / SEBC Candidates by 15 Years.
Application Fee for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2021
- Fees for candidates belonging to UnReserved Category is Rs. 400/-.
- No Fees for candidates belonging to SC / ST of Odisha State & PwD categories.
- Fee payment has to be made online through OPSC Portal by Debit / Credit Card or by Net Banking.
Selection Process for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Jobs 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Career Assessment and Personality Test / Interview.
Important Links for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), # 19, Cantonment Rd, Buxi Bazaar, Cuttack, Odisha 753001, Ph – 0671 230 4141
About Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
The Origin of the Public Service Commission in India is found in the First Dispatch of the Government of India on Indian Constitutional Reforms on March 5, 1919 which referred to the need for setting up some permanent office charged with the regulation of service matters. This concept of a body intended to be charged primarily with the regulation of service matters, found a somewhat more practical shape in the Government of India Act, 1919. Section 96C of the Act provided for the establishment in India of a Public Service Commission which should “discharge, in regard to recruitment and control of the Public Services in India, such functions as may be assigned thereto by rules made by the Secretary of State in Council”.