|Post Name||Odisha Police 477 Sub Inspector Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Advertisement No :- SI/2021/2/OPRB
Sub Inspector Vacancy 2021 – 477 Posts
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 477 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs :Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) invites online applications to conduct Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination-2021 for engagement as Sub Inspector Of Police On Contractual Basis In Odisha Police Under Home Department, Government Of Odisha. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Offline.
Post Details for Odisha Police Sub Inspector Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Sub Inspector of Police||477||Rs.16880/-||Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized|
Physical Standard Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test for Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
Physical Standard Measurements
|General & SEBC|
|168 Cm||55 Kg||79 Cm||84 Cm|
|General & SEBC|
|155 cm||47.5 Kg||–||–|
|SC/ST (Men)||163 Cm||50 Kg||76 Cm||81 Cm|
|SC/ST (Women)||150 Cm||45 Kg||–||–|
Physical Efficiency Tests: (Qualifying)
|Candidates||Events||Time / Attempt|
|Men (all categories)||Running 1.6 Kms||8 minutes|
|Women (all categories)||Running 1.6 Kms||10 minutes|
|Men (all categories)||Long jump 3.66|
|Women (all categories)||Long jump 2.77|
Important Dates for Odisha Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2021
- Online Application starts from 22-06-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 15-07-2021 2359 hrs.
- Tentative Dates of Computer Based Recruitment Examination is 06-08-2021 to 16-08-2021.
Age Limit for Odisha Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2021
- Minimum age is 21 Years.
- Maximum age is 25 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- For SC / ST Category Nil.
- Application Fees for other Category is Rs.285/-.
- The Application fees shall be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit card / UPI through payment gateway.
Selection Process for Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, a common merit list shall be prepared basing on the sum total of marks secured by the candidates in the Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) and weightage marks in NCC certificate.