|Post Name||Odisha Police 244 Constable Vacancy 2021|
|Updated on||21-11-2021 – CBRE Answer key & Objections Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Constable Vacancy 2021 – 244 Posts|
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 244 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) invites online applications for engagement as Constable (Communication) on contractual basis. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Odisha Police Constable Job Openings 2021
Educational Qualification for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Candidates with +2 Examinations or equivalent Examination in science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Electronics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Technology or passed the 3 years Diploma course in Engineering.
Physical Standard Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Physical Standard Measurements
|General & SEBC|
|168 Cm||55 Kg||79 Cm||84 Cm|
|General & SEBC|
|155 cm||47.5 Kg||–||–|
|SC/ST (Men)||163 Cm||50 Kg||76 Cm||81 Cm|
|SC/ST (Women)||150 Cm||45 Kg||–||–|
Physical Efficiency Tests: (Qualifying)
|Candidates||Events||Time / Attempt|
|Men (all categories)||Running 1.6 Kms||7 minutes|
|Women (all categories)||Running 1.6 Kms||9 minutes|
Important Dates for Odisha Police Constable Vacancy 2021
- Online Application starts from 13-09-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 04-10-2021 till 2359 hrs.
- Tentative Dates for Computer Based Recruitment Examination is 15-11-2021 to 20-11-2021.
Age Limit for Odisha Police Constable Jobs 2021
- Minimum age is 18 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age is 23 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- For SC / ST Category Nil.
- Application Fees for other Category is Rs.220/-.
- The Application fees shall be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit card / UPI through payment gateway.
Selection Process for Odisha Police Constable Vacancy 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, a common merit list shall be prepared basing on the sum total of marks secured by the candidates in the Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) and weightage marks in NCC certificate.
Important Links for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
|CBRE Answer Key||Click Here|
|CBRE Objections||Click Here|
|CBRE Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
State Police Headquarter, Buxi Bazar, Cuttack- 753001 , Odisha, India, Phone: 0671-2304001, Fax Number : 0671-2304354 E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org
About Odisha Police
Odisha Police is committed to serve the People of Odisha, Which is the eleventh largest State in India in terms of population.
Odisha Police recruits one third women in the directly recruited posts of Civil Constables, Sub-Inspectors and Deputy Superintendent of Police.
Director General of Police is the head of Police in the State.
The State Police Headquarters is located in the historical City, Cuttack. D.G.P. also has a Camp Office in the Capital City Bhubaneswar.
There is one Police Commissionerate functioning in Bhubaneswar-Cuttack twin City from the year 2008 with its Headquarter located in Bhubaneswar. It has two Urban Police Districts at Bhubaneswar and Cuttack headed by Deputy Commissioners of Police.