NYKS Recruitment 2021 : Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) invites online applications for Selection of National Youth Volunteer (Men & Women) to fill up a total of 13206 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for NYKS Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 05-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 20-02-2021.
- Meeting of selection committee and the date of Interview is from 25-02-2021 to 08-03-2021.
- Declaration of Result is on 15-03-2021.
- Dates for joining of Newly deployed volunteers & Online Registration is on 01-04-2021.
Age Limit for NYKS Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years.
- Minimum age to apply is 29 Years.
Selection Process for NYKS Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the interest shown to volunteer, leadership ability, organizational skill, motivational capacity, ability to understand dynamics of youth group, sports and cultural talents, and experience in social work etc will be considered while selecting a candidate.
Important Links for NYKS Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click here
Official Website Click here
Official Notification for NYKS Recruitment 2021NYKS-Recruitment-2021
Contact Address for NYKS Recruitment 2021
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, (Government of India), 4- Jeevan Deep Building, Ground Floor, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001 (India), Tel : 91-11-23442800
About NYKS Recruitment 2021
Nehru Yuva Kendras were established in the year 1972 with the objective of providing rural youth avenues to take part in the process of nation building as well providing opportunities for the development of their personality and skills.
In the year 1987-88, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan(NYKS) was set up as an autonomous organization under the Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, to oversee working of these Kendras. NYKS is the largest grassroots level youth organization; one of its kind in the world. It channelizes the power of youth on the principles of voluntarism, self-help and community participation.
Over the years, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan has established a network of youth clubs in villages, where Nehru Yuva Kendras have been set up. NYKS has targeted to identify areas of harnessing youth power for development by forming Youth Clubs, which are village level voluntary action groups of youth at the grassroots level to involve them in nation building activities. The core strength of NYKS lies in its network of youth clubs. Youth Clubs are village based organizations working for community development and youth
The basic objective for creation of youth clubs is to render community support through developmental initiatives involving activities with particular focus on youth empowerment. The implementation of programmes and activities of youth clubs is based on local needs and requirements by mobilizing resources from various government departments and other agencies, which include both national, State level and multilateral institutions. The youth clubs and its member volunteers form the base of the NYKS’s vast national rural network.
See More Central Govt Jobs